Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Damn.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 11/25/2009 : 10:01:30 AM
I wish I could've seen what this Kludt guy had posted so long ago that he now finds so reprehensible.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rubylith Posted - 12/02/2009 : 4:16:18 PM
"They say rock 'n' roll is the devil's music. Well, let's say that it is; I've got news for you. Let's say that rock'n'roll is the devil's music and we know it for a fact to be the absolutely, unequivitely true.

Boy, at least he fuckin' jams! Ha ha ha ha! Okay? Did you hear that correctly? If it's a choice between eternal hell and good tunes and eternal heaven and new kids on the fuckin' block... I'm gonna be surfing on the lake of fire, rockin' out... high five at Satan every time I pass the motherfuckin' shore!"

-Bill Hicks
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 11/30/2009 : 11:41:14 PM
Ah, I didn't do ANY research. I just wanted the mystery.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/29/2009 : 11:57:53 AM
I thought it's pretty clear... he's running for office and doesn't want to be associated with "the devil's music."
Arthen Posted - 11/26/2009 : 2:57:07 PM
Oh! Now your clue is giving me a clue!
rubylith Posted - 11/26/2009 : 11:26:23 AM
I'm getting a raging clue...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155280/
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 11/26/2009 : 10:08:44 AM
I think we have a caper on our hands here, fellas.
Fluffy Posted - 11/25/2009 : 7:00:40 PM
I have now seen two different addys that look like addys for trading live recordings. Maybe he was trading something he shouldn't have on there & now he is erasing all links to those addys. I checked both & they both go nowhere now. Truly bizarre! More questions than answers.
Fluffy Posted - 11/25/2009 : 6:55:36 PM
Using Dave's idea I searched & located one of his posts thru google. Here it is:

Glad to hear you guys are safe...this is so horrible..

-David
-kludt@execpc.com
-http://www.geocities.com/kludt/trade.html

Thats his post from the thread entitled "From Erich & Fluffy" posted on 9/11. Looks like he might have been wanted to erase his contact info & link. I can't really see any other reason for deleteing a post as simple as that. The other thing that perplexes me is that we have a DELETE feature. You can just delete your entire post. Instead, he chose to edit each one. Wouldn't it be easier just to delete yourself? Just plain WEIRD! Hmmmmmmmmm
rubylith Posted - 11/25/2009 : 1:57:09 PM
Too bad google has cached every single website, so any attempts to delete anything is completely useless.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/25/2009 : 11:03:52 AM
haha. Exactly what I thought.

Probably just trying to erase his internet presence or something. Maybe he is divorcing and doesn't want his ex to track his history.

I challenge this board to come up with plausible but extraordinary explanations.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000