Damn.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  10:01:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could've seen what this Kludt guy had posted so long ago that he now finds so reprehensible.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  11:03:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha. Exactly what I thought.

Probably just trying to erase his internet presence or something. Maybe he is divorcing and doesn't want his ex to track his history.

I challenge this board to come up with plausible but extraordinary explanations.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  1:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Too bad google has cached every single website, so any attempts to delete anything is completely useless.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  6:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Using Dave's idea I searched & located one of his posts thru google. Here it is:

Glad to hear you guys are safe...this is so horrible..

-David
-kludt@execpc.com
-http://www.geocities.com/kludt/trade.html

Thats his post from the thread entitled "From Erich & Fluffy" posted on 9/11. Looks like he might have been wanted to erase his contact info & link. I can't really see any other reason for deleteing a post as simple as that. The other thing that perplexes me is that we have a DELETE feature. You can just delete your entire post. Instead, he chose to edit each one. Wouldn't it be easier just to delete yourself? Just plain WEIRD! Hmmmmmmmmm

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  7:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have now seen two different addys that look like addys for trading live recordings. Maybe he was trading something he shouldn't have on there & now he is erasing all links to those addys. I checked both & they both go nowhere now. Truly bizarre! More questions than answers.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2009 :  10:08:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think we have a caper on our hands here, fellas.

Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2009 :  11:26:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm getting a raging clue...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155280/
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2009 :  2:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh! Now your clue is giving me a clue!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  11:57:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought it's pretty clear... he's running for office and doesn't want to be associated with "the devil's music."

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2009 :  11:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah, I didn't do ANY research. I just wanted the mystery.

Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  4:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"They say rock 'n' roll is the devil's music. Well, let's say that it is; I've got news for you. Let's say that rock'n'roll is the devil's music and we know it for a fact to be the absolutely, unequivitely true.

Boy, at least he fuckin' jams! Ha ha ha ha! Okay? Did you hear that correctly? If it's a choice between eternal hell and good tunes and eternal heaven and new kids on the fuckin' block... I'm gonna be surfing on the lake of fire, rockin' out... high five at Satan every time I pass the motherfuckin' shore!"

-Bill Hicks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000