Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 kick ass drummer...(no one u would know)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
James M. Posted - 12/22/2001 : 12:08:48 AM
okay..sorry if im wasting your time..but this wont be someone u know....i have a show tomorrow...with my band and this one kid who plays drums but doesnt have a band of his own...well...turns out hes really into dave..and....can play carters shit like nothing else.....he came over to one of my bands practices...and was fucking awesome....hes only a sophomore in high school...but we started jamming on tripping billies..and hes doing it perfect...thats some pretty sweet shit if u ask me...well...him and i are gonna go first tomorrow..and were gonna play say goodbye, the stone, warehouse, #41 and maybe lie in our graves..which is also some damn hard drums....its pretty sweet cause he like knows when im going into the chorus for like say goodbye..since i just make up the words as i go along like dave does..(he really wants to memorize all those damn lyrics)...but its pretty sweet..weve only practiced twice ..and were gonna go do these songs...hope i dont totally screw it up....well anyway..are there any drummers on this board who can play those songs?..id like to hear like how hard it is and how u learn that crap
james

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
James M. Posted - 12/23/2001 : 11:02:39 PM
yeah..we had the show..it was pretty sweet....i credit it to him being such a damn good drummer and knowing his shit....but it was very cool
james

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/22/2001 : 10:04:33 PM
It's awesome when you have a musical communication like that with another musician. like you're reading each other's minds or something.

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Fluffy Posted - 12/22/2001 : 5:54:09 PM
HUH HUH They said single strokes HUH HUH Cut it out Bevis, I don't wanna see that! HUH HUH

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
KevinLesko Posted - 12/22/2001 : 02:55:53 AM
quote:
you gotta be able to pull off some monster single stroke rolls

I'm good at "single strokes"... its those two handed ones that are tricky

Baboonboy Posted - 12/22/2001 : 12:54:58 AM
Carters shit is pretty hard.. I can play a few songs, but I can't syncopate anywhere near as well as THE man can. #41 is tough. Lie in our graves is pretty easy.. The intro to say goodbye is a bitch...you gotta be able to pull off some monster single stroke rolls...

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000