Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 What the hell's wrong with you people!?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 09/11/2007 : 02:20:22 AM
I mean c'mon! I know you bastards posted about The Office before, but how come you never really stressed how irreverent, off-beat, and amazing it is? God, you jerks. I have to find out about these shows on my own.

Seriously though, my girlfriend and I watched the first season on DVD from netflix, all six episodes, and since then I have spent the past two days watching the entire second season on Netflix Watch Instantly. What a great show.

By the way, if you don't know about it, watch instantly is Netflix's program where you get so many hours a month of online viewing. They don't have much on there yet, but it works really well. Except you have to use IE.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 09/16/2007 : 03:10:00 AM
I might have thought the same had it not been for the "sarcastic" italics used on the wheel. So fucking funny! LOL
Muskrat Posted - 09/14/2007 : 12:04:18 PM
Wow you're not the only one, gnome44...
gnome44 Posted - 09/14/2007 : 09:22:02 AM
And I totally missed it! I thought "The Wheel" was a British show or something that I didn't know about.

I'm a moron.

And that is funny.
Fluffy Posted - 09/14/2007 : 03:45:38 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

so you've seen the office now? you know what else i think you will be thrilled by? the wheel.

Funniest thing dan p. has ever typed IMHO!
Zachmozach Posted - 09/11/2007 : 10:50:21 PM
I have only seen like 2 episodes of the British office and I started with the american version, so I figure I'll just watch the British version when the American version plays out. The show is great though. I've been watching the third season I got on my iPod with a friend of mine who has been sick and home. Just hook it up to the TV and we watched episode after episode. Now we're done with season three.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2007 : 6:06:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

The Office is great stuff. At first I didn't like the American version because I thought it was just a ripoff of the British episodes, but once I finally watched it, I laughed my ass off too. Here is some insentive to watch the British season... you'll get this joke: "Cock".

"All right now, just stop it!"

I also disliked the American version at first. The pilot was a carbon copy of the first British episode without the accents. The US version has grown on me though and I definitely consider myself a loyal fan of that one as well.
KevinLesko Posted - 09/11/2007 : 3:05:07 PM
The Office is great stuff. At first I didn't like the American version because I thought it was just a ripoff of the British episodes, but once I finally watched it, I laughed my ass off too. Here is some insentive to watch the British season... you'll get this joke: "Cock".

dan p. Posted - 09/11/2007 : 2:22:26 PM
snivelsome oatings, eh pip? hairs on a bobbin, old bunt. hairs on a bobbin. cheerio mate. nevermind the bullocks.

anglophiles burn.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/11/2007 : 1:13:56 PM
British Version > American Version
gnome44 Posted - 09/11/2007 : 11:28:43 AM
Well, assuming that you haven't seen the British version...it is HIGHLY recommended.

Generally, I think it's much, much better than the American version (the 1st seasons are very similar).

It'll probably be hard for you to get into the British version since you'll just compare it to the American.

I watched the British version first...and had/have a hard time getting into the American version. So, I guess my opinion is slightly tainted.

Regardless, give the British version a shot...I don't think you'll be disappointed.

And Ricky Gervais is a billion times funnier than Steve Carell.
Arthen Posted - 09/11/2007 : 11:02:42 AM
Yeah, yeah. It's because I've lived the past four years without TV or cable.

And I'm referring to the American version.
dan p. Posted - 09/11/2007 : 10:42:44 AM
so you've seen the office now? you know what else i think you will be thrilled by? the wheel.
gnome44 Posted - 09/11/2007 : 07:18:43 AM
Are we talking British or American office here?

Either way...you're way behind the curve on that one, my friend!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000