Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Why hasn't this been discussed yet?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tericee Posted - 07/21/2007 : 5:15:14 PM
7-Eleven becomes Kiwk-E-MartJuly 2nd, 2007
In support of The Simpsons Movie, 7-Eleven has converted a few of their stores into Kwik-E-Marts, complete with Abu behind the counter, Buzz Cola and Krusty-O’s. For those not lucky enough to live near one of these new Kwik-E-Marts, the rest of the 7-Elevens will be carrying Simpson based merchandise and treats (ie Buzz Cola, but no Duff Beer as it’s a PG-13 movie. (http://coolandcheesy.wordpress.com/2007/07/02/7-eleven-becomes-kiwk-e-mart/)

Has anybody visited one yet? I certainly won't get the chance here in Germany! The Simpsons movie is coming to my local German theater, but they don't have anything remotely like a 7/11 store here... except maybe a gas station.

Lots of photos available on Flickr... (http://flickr.com/search/?q=Kiwk-E-Mart&w=all)

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 07/23/2007 : 5:02:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

my love of the simpsons and my hatred for silly marketing ploys are now waging war for dominance within my heart.

Hilarious.

Ditto! Dan gets my "Hilarous" vote too!
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 07/23/2007 : 1:43:43 PM
*puts to gun to head and contemplates the end* ...Another day.
rubylith Posted - 07/23/2007 : 11:36:05 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

my love of the simpsons and my hatred for silly marketing ploys are now waging war for dominance within my heart.

Hilarious.
jsemon2 Posted - 07/22/2007 : 3:13:50 PM
with video
http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2007/jul/02/dallas-7-eleven-transforms-emsimpsonsem-kwik-e-mar/
Arthen Posted - 07/22/2007 : 1:04:46 PM
I've been to one! They turned one of the 7-11s in the town I work into a Kwik-E-Mart and the blue vanilla squishees are supreme! The whole thing really looks good and it's a pretty clever marketing strategy.
dan p. Posted - 07/21/2007 : 7:00:25 PM

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000