Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Gay Bomb

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubylith Posted - 06/12/2007 : 10:53:01 AM
Can our government get any worse?

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_159222541.html

Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb'

(CBS 5) BERKELEY A Berkeley watchdog organization that tracks military spending said it uncovered a strange U.S. military proposal to create a hormone bomb that could purportedly turn enemy soldiers into homosexuals and make them more interested in sex than fighting.

Pentagon officials on Friday confirmed to CBS 5 that military leaders had considered, and then subsquently rejected, building the so-called "Gay Bomb."
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ranting Thespian Posted - 06/15/2007 : 12:45:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

. . . I can't imagine any Air Force officer even considering submission of a proposal that ludicrous.

And one that just would never be possible, which I already explained.
tericee Posted - 06/13/2007 : 11:26:45 AM
I would love to see the name of the person who came up with this bizarre idea. I was stationed at the base where the proposal was supposedly developed; I moved away from there in 1993.

I'm going to watch for the entire report to be posted on FAS.org or somewhere that shares FOIA documents online so I can read this for myself. I can't imagine any Air Force officer even considering submission of a proposal that ludicrous.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 06/13/2007 : 12:46:26 AM
A gay bomb? Ok now you are not even trying. There could never be such a thing. You can't just drop a bomb and turn someone gay. You become gay/bi by either being born that way, or having a sever psychological incident.

The only way I could see someone even thinking about such a thing, they must be a conservative that is spaced out on too much pot for the evening.
dan p. Posted - 06/12/2007 : 4:22:05 PM
i'd be willing to bet they proposed it just because gay bomb sounds like a-bomb.
Zachmozach Posted - 06/12/2007 : 12:19:55 PM
As ridiculous as that is. I would actually rather have to drop a gay bomb than kill them. Although if you dropped it on many people they would probably kill themselves afterward.

Oh and yes our government can get worse. Just wait till the next election.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000