Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Nigerian Scammers on the board?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
therippa Posted - 06/04/2007 : 3:48:29 PM
I just got this message from the board's newest member, godgive77...

quote:

Dearest in the Lord,

I am Mrs. godgive oleka from Cote d'Ivoire. I Married to my late husband Eng.. Kazang oleka who was a licensed miner and the chairman of Periling Diamond Mining Company in Bunia district, South East of Cote d'Ivoire DRC he died in the year 2005. We were married for eleven years without a child. Before his death we were both born again Christian.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $9.Million (Nine Million U.S. Dollars)in a security company here in Abidjan.Recently, my Doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is related to cancer . The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness...

On Knowing my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security company here in Abidjan. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated here in. Hoping to receive your reply soon.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. godgive oleka

Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've
got the power inside you right now. So, use it, and send one dollar to
Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay, eternal
happiness is just a dollar away.

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ranting Thespian Posted - 06/07/2007 : 10:27:37 PM
Lucky, I didn't even get a t-shirt.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 06/07/2007 : 11:37:58 AM
SpaceMonkey Posted - 06/07/2007 : 11:35:42 AM
Ranting Thespian Posted - 06/07/2007 : 12:12:37 AM
spam spam spam spam,
spam spam spam spam,
spam spam spam spam,
spam spam spam spam,
'Lovely Spam, Wonderful spam'
spam spam spam spam,
spam spam spam spam,
spam spam spam spam,

"SHUT UP!!!!

. . . Bloody Vikings"
rubylith Posted - 06/06/2007 : 11:29:58 AM
Yea I get like 800 spams a day.
Zachmozach Posted - 06/05/2007 : 5:16:37 PM
I didn't get it either, but I've gotten a few other spam ones. I think they get sent to my bulk folder though now.
tericee Posted - 06/05/2007 : 2:15:26 PM
I don't think I got it either, but it may be in my bulk mail folder and I just can't find among the other 800 messages in there.
dan p. Posted - 06/05/2007 : 1:24:28 PM
actually, i just looked it up, and i have +3 to my saving rolls against ridiculous spam.
rubylith Posted - 06/05/2007 : 09:12:23 AM
I even got it Dan, sorry bro. I will foward it to you if you would like. Perhaps Nigerian Spam is deflected by neo metal?
dan p. Posted - 06/04/2007 : 11:24:32 PM
i'm a little pissed because i didn't get it. what, godgive77? i'm not good enough for you? is that it? oh, i get it. i can't be trusted. is that it? it is, isn't it? fine. fuck you. take your riches and get out. i don't need you.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 06/04/2007 : 11:05:41 PM
Who's this Jesus guy?

. . . wait, doesn't he work down at Denny's?
Muskrat Posted - 06/04/2007 : 9:53:03 PM
the Bible is against adoption? lol
Robin Posted - 06/04/2007 : 7:59:11 PM
I got this as well, so special no?. First TIMe this kind of thing has ever happened so I don't feel too bothered. Peace, Robin
Fluffy Posted - 06/04/2007 : 6:53:50 PM
thanx for the heads up, account deleted.
PJK Posted - 06/04/2007 : 4:46:32 PM
Sadly that is why I took my contact information off of my profile. I was getting all kinds of spam.
jsemon2 Posted - 06/04/2007 : 4:04:01 PM
I just got this too.

BAN godgive77

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000