Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Grapes you fools grapes!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 03/24/2007 : 1:42:07 PM
I was sitting around, writing about Eskimos, or Inuit if you prefer, and Vikings living together on Greenland in the middle ages, when I poured myself a glass of Welch's 100% Grape Juice, made with real concord grapes. It's the way to go.

This isn't stealth marketing or anything, I literally just love grape juice. Mmmmm.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ranting Thespian Posted - 03/26/2007 : 12:50:19 AM
Give me tea, or give me . . . something else!
Robin Posted - 03/25/2007 : 4:13:50 PM
Well LMK, Friday can be a good day to be in the city. I totally get the TIMe money thing. Luckily I'm making more these days. Drink grape juice, be happy!Peace, Robin
Arthen Posted - 03/25/2007 : 3:41:40 PM
Yeah, I'd really like to, but it's a cost/time issue, unfortunately. Maybe something will work out, so fingers crossed.
PJK Posted - 03/25/2007 : 3:17:42 PM
Oh wow Ben, are you sure you can't see HHDL? A good friend of mine went to hear him speak last year and he said it had a huge impact on his life. He is my favorite person to get inspiration from. I have several of his books and read something from them every week.

Yes, if I had a choice between hearing DR and going to hear HHDL, HHDL would win hands down!

dan p. Posted - 03/25/2007 : 3:13:16 PM
date grape.
Arthen Posted - 03/25/2007 : 2:40:07 PM
April 27th.

I don't think I'm going to be able to go though. Man, I'd really like to hear him speak.
Robin Posted - 03/25/2007 : 2:35:42 PM
Arthen, which weekend is the Dalai speaking? I want to go,and maybe we could meet up and go togther. Peace, Robin
Arthen Posted - 03/25/2007 : 1:50:43 PM
Awesome Pam! I was hoping to go see him in Oakland with my friend, but I don't think it will happen. Plus the Dalai Lama is speaking that same weekend in San Francisco, so I think if I went to one it'd have to be to see His Holiness.
PJK Posted - 03/25/2007 : 10:20:03 AM
Cool! Good luck on your paper. All I keep hearing when I read your thread is "I look to my Eskimo friend...."LOL BTW, did I tell you I got four tickets to see DR at the Mann in Philly in May? Taking my son and two of his friends.
Arthen Posted - 03/24/2007 : 8:35:31 PM
Wine is good too. My old roommate and I would hold symposiums regular in our library, which was nothing more than half a room which we threw some bookcases into.

I'm finishing up a paper which I will hopefully be presenting in April, on the aforementioned Vikings/Eskimos.
PJK Posted - 03/24/2007 : 4:43:41 PM
Yes, I prefer to have my grapes via wine too!

I love most wine, but my favorite is Pinot Grigio.

BTW, Ben, I like Welch's grape juice too. yummm Someday we will definitely have to meet in person and have a good old history conversation over wine.....haha, you thought I was going to say grape juice didn't ya? LOL
KevinLesko Posted - 03/24/2007 : 3:33:10 PM
Following my trip up to Santa Barbara (wine country for those of you who have, for some reason, chosen not to live in CA) to see Tim in January, I've been enjoying a glass of wine every now and then. I was never a fan, and never really wanted to try to become a fan, but I've got to admit, a little glass of red wine with Italian food is the way to go!
dan p. Posted - 03/24/2007 : 3:17:08 PM
vikings? middle ages? grape juice? yup. this post completes dan's "good post checklist." congrats.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000