Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Happy Spring!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LizT Posted - 03/21/2007 : 8:40:09 PM
Hello everyone! Hi Pam, Kevin, Jason, Teri,& Fluffy. Just saying hi and hope all is well. We bought a new house last year and it's just been busy, busy, busy! I also quit smoking in january! It's tough but I'm hanging in there! Got a new puppy too. He's a mess. His name is Ripley and he's a pomeranian mix. This dog eats underwear! I have to laugh though, they are torn to shreds when he gets them! Take care and I'm just glad the weather is getting warmer!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LizT Posted - 03/29/2007 : 9:12:04 PM
I missed the Xar thing. Sorry to hear that.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/26/2007 : 09:21:40 AM
I think Xar left on a sour note last time.
LizT Posted - 03/25/2007 : 4:51:41 PM
It sure is nice thinking about everyone! How is Mr. Silky doing? I looked at the member list and there are quite a few that were frequent flyers here!

"Feels like long ago indeed."Yes indeed Arthen
PJK Posted - 03/25/2007 : 07:49:32 AM
quote:
Posted - 03/25/2007 : 01:45:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We just need Xar, VWF, etc.

Feels like long ago indeed

I agree! "Lay off the weed, Jay" and flamming moes! Blast from the past!
Arthen Posted - 03/25/2007 : 01:45:48 AM
We just need Xar, VWF, etc.

Feels like long ago indeed.
LizT Posted - 03/24/2007 : 11:37:30 PM
Teri!!! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your family. Miss ya! The puppy is a handful. I had to shampoo all the carpets today!
LizT Posted - 03/24/2007 : 11:35:31 PM
Hello Kevin!!! I haven't forgotten you! Things are looking up. The divorce a few years ago was almost my demise but I got thru it. I just joined Golds Gym today with Glenn. Wish me luck, I need to get this old body back in shape. I'll be 50 stinking years old this year, LOL!!!
tericee Posted - 03/24/2007 : 6:35:13 PM
Wow, it feels like old times! Nice to hear from you Liz. I'm glad life is going so well, except for that part about the puppy eating your underwear.
KevinLesko Posted - 03/24/2007 : 3:34:23 PM
WOW! Great to hear from you Liz!!! I really hope you get those tix to see D&T. Sounds like you've got a nice little life going for yourself, congrats on the new house.
LizT Posted - 03/24/2007 : 09:25:00 AM
Hi Nick! Thanks I've been here a long TIMe. I just haven't posted much in a long while and feel a little guilty. There are some really great people here and I miss them dearly. They know who they are, LOL! I will tell you the most memorable TR show was at the House of Blues in California. I got to meet a few of these guys/gals and it was sweet! Honestly I'm way past due for a show, but hoping to get NYC and I'm looking at my schedule for Towson. It's tough to make it to a show in the middle of the week with work. This is the only board I post on, I stopped posting in the warehouse years ago... Sorry about the mail issue, but good things are worth the wait!
Ranting Thespian Posted - 03/24/2007 : 04:50:26 AM
Good to know it's getting along well for ya. Don't really know you, though, lol. I joined a while back, but I only got really active about a year ago (just been parinoid of messege boards since my horrible experiences on a bunch of dmb ones . . . no need to go into that ) I hope you've caught a show or two last year, I caught the first one ever in Town, and have a video . . . that I sent to a member recently to put on here and on dvd . . . and just got returned because I didn't put the f'ing apartment # on there.

Enough of me blabbing. Anyways, happy fall all of you penguins in the antartic area.
LizT Posted - 03/23/2007 : 8:52:08 PM
Thanks Jason! I've gained about 15 pounds too. Everyone seems to think it looks good on me. I guess I was a bit thin. Anyway.. how have you been my old friend???
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/22/2007 : 10:02:36 PM
Hey Liz! Congrats on the house. More congrats on quitting smoking!!
LizT Posted - 03/22/2007 : 6:13:34 PM
Hi Pam! I put in a request for the tickets but I can be denied. I tried to get Tim and Dave tickets in 2003 but didn't make the cut with the warehouse. Maybe I'll be luckier this TIMe. Hope to talk to you soon! I miss everyone!!
PJK Posted - 03/21/2007 : 8:53:12 PM
Hey Liz! Awesome to see you post again! I wondered how you were making out in your new house. I don't know where the time went as it was almost a year ago when we talked about your move.

I see you are hopefully going to see TIM and Dave at in NYC on 4/22. Very cool indeed. I sure hope Fluffy is going and you can meet up with him there.

I thought about going, but I'm never able to get tickets to their shows and I will be up to my eyeballs in school work then as my finals will be the following week and I have a project due the next day for one class and a report due the 26th. Did I even tell you I am back in school? Taking Child Psych and Radicalism in 20th Century America. This summer I am only taking once class, Adolesence and Crime. E-mail or call me sometime!

and HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000