Happy Spring!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  8:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! Hi Pam, Kevin, Jason, Teri,& Fluffy. Just saying hi and hope all is well. We bought a new house last year and it's just been busy, busy, busy! I also quit smoking in january! It's tough but I'm hanging in there! Got a new puppy too. He's a mess. His name is Ripley and he's a pomeranian mix. This dog eats underwear! I have to laugh though, they are torn to shreds when he gets them! Take care and I'm just glad the weather is getting warmer!

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  8:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz! Awesome to see you post again! I wondered how you were making out in your new house. I don't know where the time went as it was almost a year ago when we talked about your move.

I see you are hopefully going to see TIM and Dave at in NYC on 4/22. Very cool indeed. I sure hope Fluffy is going and you can meet up with him there.

I thought about going, but I'm never able to get tickets to their shows and I will be up to my eyeballs in school work then as my finals will be the following week and I have a project due the next day for one class and a report due the 26th. Did I even tell you I am back in school? Taking Child Psych and Radicalism in 20th Century America. This summer I am only taking once class, Adolesence and Crime. E-mail or call me sometime!

and HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  6:13:34 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Pam! I put in a request for the tickets but I can be denied. I tried to get Tim and Dave tickets in 2003 but didn't make the cut with the warehouse. Maybe I'll be luckier this TIMe. Hope to talk to you soon! I miss everyone!!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  10:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz! Congrats on the house. More congrats on quitting smoking!!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2007 :  8:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jason! I've gained about 15 pounds too. Everyone seems to think it looks good on me. I guess I was a bit thin. Anyway.. how have you been my old friend???
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  04:50:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good to know it's getting along well for ya. Don't really know you, though, lol. I joined a while back, but I only got really active about a year ago (just been parinoid of messege boards since my horrible experiences on a bunch of dmb ones . . . no need to go into that ) I hope you've caught a show or two last year, I caught the first one ever in Town, and have a video . . . that I sent to a member recently to put on here and on dvd . . . and just got returned because I didn't put the f'ing apartment # on there.

Enough of me blabbing. Anyways, happy fall all of you penguins in the antartic area.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  09:25:00 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Nick! Thanks I've been here a long TIMe. I just haven't posted much in a long while and feel a little guilty. There are some really great people here and I miss them dearly. They know who they are, LOL! I will tell you the most memorable TR show was at the House of Blues in California. I got to meet a few of these guys/gals and it was sweet! Honestly I'm way past due for a show, but hoping to get NYC and I'm looking at my schedule for Towson. It's tough to make it to a show in the middle of the week with work. This is the only board I post on, I stopped posting in the warehouse years ago... Sorry about the mail issue, but good things are worth the wait!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  3:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW! Great to hear from you Liz!!! I really hope you get those tix to see D&T. Sounds like you've got a nice little life going for yourself, congrats on the new house.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  6:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, it feels like old times! Nice to hear from you Liz. I'm glad life is going so well, except for that part about the puppy eating your underwear.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  11:35:31 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello Kevin!!! I haven't forgotten you! Things are looking up. The divorce a few years ago was almost my demise but I got thru it. I just joined Golds Gym today with Glenn. Wish me luck, I need to get this old body back in shape. I'll be 50 stinking years old this year, LOL!!!
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  11:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri!!! How are you? I hope all is well with you and your family. Miss ya! The puppy is a handful. I had to shampoo all the carpets today!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  01:45:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just need Xar, VWF, etc.

Feels like long ago indeed.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  07:49:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Posted - 03/25/2007 : 01:45:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We just need Xar, VWF, etc.

Feels like long ago indeed

I agree! "Lay off the weed, Jay" and flamming moes! Blast from the past!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  4:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It sure is nice thinking about everyone! How is Mr. Silky doing? I looked at the member list and there are quite a few that were frequent flyers here!

"Feels like long ago indeed."Yes indeed Arthen
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  09:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Xar left on a sour note last time.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  9:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I missed the Xar thing. Sorry to hear that.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000