Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Senior Quotes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcbTIM Posted - 12/04/2001 : 5:18:07 PM
you can write down your own or others you liked. also, for the ones who haven't graduated yet, a quote that you might use.

mine
"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is never try" Homer Simpson
"I'm learning things that I can use throughout the rest of my life...Procrastinating and Rationalizing" Calvin and Hobbes
"Don't burn the day away" DMB (had to have at least one serious one)

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/20/2001 : 8:43:46 PM
Jostens did us...er...I mean, did our HS graduation as well.

But I think one of my senior quotes, or something like that, maybe "favorite memory" or some crap was this...

My favorite thing was when me and all them went over there and did that...

I don't know why I think that's funny.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Isaac Posted - 12/12/2001 : 10:03:31 AM
Yeah I definatly think we should either mail them a bomb or send them down a slip n' slide that ramps into a wood chipper.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Fleabass76 Posted - 12/12/2001 : 02:18:59 AM
To the Orgazmobile!(i think that's right..i dunno, help?)
My Buick Century!!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
pcbTIM Posted - 12/12/2001 : 01:16:03 AM
quick! to the bee-mobile!
you mean your Chevy?
yes.

Fleabass76 Posted - 12/12/2001 : 12:05:45 AM
Yeah, Josten's is an evil cartel preying on the youth, or should i say parents of the youth of this country. We must stop them now!! To the TIMMAH-cave!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
pcbTIM Posted - 12/11/2001 : 5:18:55 PM
Jostens? That like on the Simpsons for Homerpalooza.

They look real.
Check the authenticator spot.
This is an authentic Halapalooza ticket. For refreshment eat Clark bars. And for class rings it's Jostens. Go Jostens.

KevinLesko Posted - 12/11/2001 : 2:11:43 PM
Hey, those cocks did my graduation too. I remember I only bought the cap and gown just cause everything else was ridiculously priced. GO GET EM RUMSFELD!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/11/2001 : 12:38:26 PM
Hehe Jostens was who sold us our shit for graduation too... we need to sic the government on these people... I smell another Microsoft...
-J

Isaac Posted - 12/11/2001 : 09:37:04 AM
At my high school there was this company called Jostens which sold us our caps and gowns and other assorted shit. Well they really overpriced the shit, so I made these little peices of paper we all wore around for a day that said.

Cost of Cap and Gown = $50
Cost of Senior Mug = $15
Cost of graduation party Invitations = $30
Cost of knowing Jostens is thumbing us in the ass = Priceless

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Black Lotus Posted - 12/10/2001 : 4:03:51 PM
"A man who uses too many quotes, is a man who cannot speak for himself." -John F. Kennedy

And one of my own ... "You're about as useful as soft served shit squeezed through a play-doh fun factory."

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/04/2001 : 5:31:57 PM
If you are what you eat... then I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
-J

dan p. Posted - 12/04/2001 : 5:30:12 PM
these eyes are not your eyes. and these eyes are not the color that your arid eyes might be. no, i was not around when those eyes of yours decided so. i refuse to kneel before the sights you choose to see.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000