Senior Quotes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  5:18:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you can write down your own or others you liked. also, for the ones who haven't graduated yet, a quote that you might use.

mine
"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is never try" Homer Simpson
"I'm learning things that I can use throughout the rest of my life...Procrastinating and Rationalizing" Calvin and Hobbes
"Don't burn the day away" DMB (had to have at least one serious one)

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  5:30:12 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
these eyes are not your eyes. and these eyes are not the color that your arid eyes might be. no, i was not around when those eyes of yours decided so. i refuse to kneel before the sights you choose to see.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  5:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you are what you eat... then I'm easy, fast, and cheap.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  4:03:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"A man who uses too many quotes, is a man who cannot speak for himself." -John F. Kennedy

And one of my own ... "You're about as useful as soft served shit squeezed through a play-doh fun factory."

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  09:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At my high school there was this company called Jostens which sold us our caps and gowns and other assorted shit. Well they really overpriced the shit, so I made these little peices of paper we all wore around for a day that said.

Cost of Cap and Gown = $50
Cost of Senior Mug = $15
Cost of graduation party Invitations = $30
Cost of knowing Jostens is thumbing us in the ass = Priceless

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  12:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe Jostens was who sold us our shit for graduation too... we need to sic the government on these people... I smell another Microsoft...
-J

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  2:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, those cocks did my graduation too. I remember I only bought the cap and gown just cause everything else was ridiculously priced. GO GET EM RUMSFELD!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  5:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jostens? That like on the Simpsons for Homerpalooza.

They look real.
Check the authenticator spot.
This is an authentic Halapalooza ticket. For refreshment eat Clark bars. And for class rings it's Jostens. Go Jostens.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  12:05:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Josten's is an evil cartel preying on the youth, or should i say parents of the youth of this country. We must stop them now!! To the TIMMAH-cave!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  01:16:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quick! to the bee-mobile!
you mean your Chevy?
yes.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  02:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To the Orgazmobile!(i think that's right..i dunno, help?)
My Buick Century!!

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  10:03:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I definatly think we should either mail them a bomb or send them down a slip n' slide that ramps into a wood chipper.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2001 :  8:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jostens did us...er...I mean, did our HS graduation as well.

But I think one of my senior quotes, or something like that, maybe "favorite memory" or some crap was this...

My favorite thing was when me and all them went over there and did that...

I don't know why I think that's funny.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000