Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Some things never change

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 10/22/2006 : 09:38:51 AM
As some here know, I am back in school again, taking a Modern Middle East course at a University in New Jersey, going part-time, I still work a full time job and have family obligations.

Anyway, I have a book report due Nov 7th, I haven't done a book report in almost 30 years! I also have 50 more pages of the textbook to read and a Mid-term this Tues. I haven't even begun reading the second book, for a second book report due in Dec.

So, here I am, with time, no family bothering me and I am on line typing this instead of doing what I have to do..........

Can you say PROCRASTINATION!!!!!! Yep, some things never change!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 10/29/2006 : 07:24:43 AM
OK, I have come to the conclusion that I just spent wayyyyyy to much time on my take home mid term exam. Prof said he wanted about 2 1/2-3 pages, if I double space mine will be about 6 1/2! So today I am going over and taking out about half of what I wrote!

As for the book report, good news, I read the book, bad news, I haven't written word one yet and its due Nov 7th! LOL

Kevin,you are right, this should be done with beer in hand, but since I am not a fan of beer, I just might resort to a glass of Pinot Greigo, not now of course, but when I do decide to start writing this. I don't think thats happening today, but maybe.

Why is it when daylight savings ends and we are supposed to get an extra hour of sleep, instead of getting more sleep, I get less? Last night total, 4 hours! And I will tell myself the same lie I always tell myself when I get no sleep, "tonight I will go to bed early." HA!
Robin Posted - 10/25/2006 : 4:58:51 PM
And you should have one!Peace, Robin
tericee Posted - 10/25/2006 : 11:19:58 AM
I don't have kids, but I still want a maid.
Robin Posted - 10/23/2006 : 10:52:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zachmozach

I don't know how you do it. Work full time and having a family seems like it would be overwhelming by themselves, but to add having classes. That's gotta be hard.

I hear ya! I'm done with school and building a practice, and I have a son who does independant studies. It's crazy cuz I live far from town so I have to plan my days around where he needs to be on any given day. I look at the laundry piling up and the floors (never look too closely at them when you visit me) and I think where the hell is that maid?! I really need one LOL. Peace,Robin
Ranting Thespian Posted - 10/23/2006 : 10:06:19 PM
quote:
[i] If you're feeling stressed I'd stay away from the super jolt.

but it's more fun that way. . Jittering away and up for 2 nights straight, trying to focus on reading a book . . . I don't see anything wrong there.
Zachmozach Posted - 10/23/2006 : 12:22:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ranting Thespian

So, you are obviously a lot better than me under stress. Just grab some Super Jolt, open that book, and read it.

If you're feeling stressed I'd stay away from the super jolt.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 10/22/2006 : 11:42:41 PM
I'd seriously have a mental breakdown with that pressure. I mean, I had many panic attacks just trying to get through the last few months of dreadful highschool.

So, you are obviously a lot better than me under stress. Just grab some Super Jolt, open that book, and read it.
KevinLesko Posted - 10/22/2006 : 1:51:49 PM
Pam, you call that being a student??? Try again, but this time have a beer in your hand while you procrastinate.
Zachmozach Posted - 10/22/2006 : 11:43:06 AM
That means you're a true student again. I think I procrastinate in every subject except for my music performance stuff. I don't know how you do it. Work full time and having a family seems like it would be overwhelming by themselves, but to add having classes. That's gotta be hard.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/22/2006 : 11:39:49 AM
Procrastination is like masturbation... in the end you're only screwing your yourself.

Good luck on your-- *haha* book report *haha*...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000