Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 The Departed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 10/15/2006 : 6:26:32 PM
See it.

This coming from a guy who hates Leo DeCrappy-o and is no big fan of Matt Damon, but Jeez, what a great movie. Modern Day Masterpiece for sure. Rarely do I think that movies live up to amazing reviews that they get, but this one deserves every great review.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 10/22/2006 : 6:05:44 PM
Some spoilers...

I didn't like the woman character, thought she was kind of thrown in. Plus, she was probably the worst psychiatrist ever. Her patient stormed out and she ran him down to give him the pills he wanted, what the fuck? But all in all, it was very "Heat"-esqe, and I liked it a lot. Jack Nicholson was in top form, so was Leo for that matter.
Zachmozach Posted - 10/22/2006 : 11:58:32 AM
I saw this last night. Great movie. I was engaged the whole time throughout the movie.

SPOILER:
Ya them killing off Leonardo caught me completely by surprise, and I thought it was going to be Mark Whalberg instead of some random guy. Then when after that scene though I pretty much knew Whalberg was coming after Matt Damon.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/22/2006 : 11:53:52 AM
Just saw it on Friday and it was awesome. Easily my favorite Scorcese film.
tericee Posted - 10/18/2006 : 08:34:15 AM
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

See it.

This coming from a guy who hates Leo DeCrappy-o and is no big fan of Matt Damon, but Jeez, what a great movie. Modern Day Masterpiece for sure. Rarely do I think that movies live up to amazing reviews that they get, but this one deserves every great review.

Ads for this movie were plastered all over London when I was there a couple of weekends ago, but it didn't open until after I left. And of course it doesn't open in Germany until 7 December.
dan p. Posted - 10/16/2006 : 11:45:24 PM
i felt like they didn't know how to end that movie.

spoiler ahead. don't read if you're going to see it and haven't.:

like in the elevator at the end. no sooner could i say "who the fuck is this guy" than someone shot him in the face. and when matt damon gets shot at the end, it wasn't surprising, but what else could they do? they killed off all the other characters.

end spoilers.

those people were really fucking boston, though. the accent, the way they talk, everything. if you spend time in boston, you know. "i'm gonna get a smoke you want a smoke oh ya don't smoke what are ya one of those health nuts go fack yaself." one sentence. go fuck yourself being said with absolutely no sense of agression or dismissal.
PJK Posted - 10/15/2006 : 6:35:19 PM
My son saw that one and said the same thing Kevin. He said it was an amazing movie and it had a great ending too. I am not into blood and gore so I won't see it, but for those of you who can watch that kind of movie and not get nightmares, go see it.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000