Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Grape Street Pub shooting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 10/08/2006 : 12:15:55 PM
Guess no place is safe. Thought you would be interested in this Matt since you played there as did TR. It really is one of the safer areas, just a crazy world we live in.

This just happened last night. (Getting shot in the groin has got to hurt! Ouch!)

PHILADELPHIA -- A man who was thrown out of the Grape Street Pub in Manayunk returned and opened fire near a bouncer early Sunday, police said.

The bouncer and a patron were hit in the leg and in the groin.

They were rushed to Temple University Hospital. A suspected gunman was in custody, police said.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ranting Thespian Posted - 11/02/2006 : 12:17:57 AM
I don't live in fear. I just know that it's going to happen when it happens. So I live my life as well as I can. If I am engulfed in a vortex when I am done with this post and leave the room, so be it, but I won't be scared. It will happen when it happens.
dan p. Posted - 11/02/2006 : 12:05:25 AM
true, there's no such thing as safety. but there's also no reason to be afraid constantly. i know people, good, smart people who are terribly careful about everything because something might happen. i couldn't live like that.
Fluffy Posted - 11/01/2006 : 5:53:49 PM
Hey PJK, not sure if you are aware, but the Manayunk Brewery is literally next door to Grape Street Pub. HMMMMMM, remind me to where a bulletproof vest on those nites. LOL
Ranting Thespian Posted - 10/08/2006 : 7:00:09 PM
There has never been a safe place in this universe. You will never be 100% safe. There are too many veriables that you can take one step out the door and die, or you could be on a burning ship surrounded by man eating lepricuns and leave with a pot of gold.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000