Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 CW Candle Light Vigil

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubylith Posted - 10/06/2006 : 10:14:08 PM
Hopeful Rolling Waves and I just came up with a great idea I hope any Chris Whitley fans may want to do as well.

As you may or may not know November 20th is the one year anniversary of his passing. We will be having a candle light vigil at my house, playing CW songs on some dobros and just remembering the soul of Chris Whitley. If anyone is in the area of NJ please come join us at my house.

Just an idea, maybe others here can do it as well and we can share pictures. What do you think?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rubylith Posted - 10/10/2006 : 7:37:28 PM
ok....ME and HRW....haha
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 10/10/2006 : 08:21:30 AM
HRW and I, huh? AHAHA

"Along fallen aisles, arsenal lanes,
the rebel reveals only love remains."
KevinLesko Posted - 10/08/2006 : 12:18:24 AM
I light a candle and played as much Chris as I could during the first candle light vigil, and you'd better beleive I'll be doing the same again. You guys are awesome for doing this by the way.
Robin Posted - 10/07/2006 : 9:47:41 PM
Nice...I'll be joining you in spirit, in one of his favorite places. Peace, Robin
Arthen Posted - 10/07/2006 : 4:58:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

Hopeful Rolling Waves and I just came up with a great idea I hope any Chris Whitley fans may want to do as well.

As you may or may not know November 20th is the one year anniversary of his passing. We will be having a candle light vigil at my house, playing CW songs on some dobros and just remembering the soul of Chris Whitley. If anyone is in the area of NJ please come join us at my house.

Just an idea, maybe others here can do it as well and we can share pictures. What do you think?

Hell yeah! I told my girlfriend about this and she was impressed by the dedication we all exhibit towards CW! I can't be there in person Dave, but I'll be on the opposite coast singing my heart out for CW here in California.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 10/07/2006 : 03:51:18 AM
It would be great if there was someway you could stream your playing online. I'd definately listen.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000