Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 You guys are coocoo for cocoa puffs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
peewee_zz Posted - 06/19/2006 : 4:56:49 PM
I'm not coming back nor do I care what any of you think of me, however this article is great and sums up the whole of the 9/11 wacko's

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13376141/

"“We didn’t think Susan was credible,” jury foreman Lisa Cristwell said. Juror Kathy Sommese said Polk was “delusional.”

"While on the stand, Polk, 48, discussed secret government experiments, psychic powers and Sept. 11, 2001, claiming she could have thwarted the World Trade Center attacks if her husband had not prevented her from alerting authorities.

"In perhaps the most memorable moment of the 14-week trial, Polk’s son, Adam, called his mother “bonkers” and “cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs” on the witness stand. The judge had to hold back laughter."

Anyway I'm gone again. Cya again if I find anything even funnier.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
spaceoddity Posted - 06/27/2006 : 02:31:55 AM
Right or not there are proven issues that need to be remedied.
dan p. Posted - 06/27/2006 : 02:24:39 AM
i don't know what all the fuss is about, anyway. guys, i hate to tell you, but the towers are gone, the people are dead, the war is on and there's no end in sight. the things that have been set in motion cannot be stopped. it's too late. we've lost. you can argue about how it happened and who's responsible for it, but it's all academic. there's no practical use for the information. let's say rubylith is right. now what? the damage is done. ditto for if he's wrong. i suppose there's something to be said for the truth taken for the sake of the truth. but i can't summon the energy. my objections are with the consistancy of the arguments and the people arguing, not what to do about it.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 06/22/2006 : 11:29:27 PM
Hey, you know on september 11th, all the jews from the towers stayed home . . .

Man, some people are so idiotic.
dan p. Posted - 06/22/2006 : 9:27:37 PM
maybe i've been too hard on peewee, though. maybe he just enjoys finding links and posting them here to stir the shit and then not hang around. it's possible that he just doesn't have that much of a life. he does play morrowind, after all. and we all know that morrowind players don't have lives.
spaceoddity Posted - 06/21/2006 : 4:54:04 PM
But I feel good
Arthen Posted - 06/21/2006 : 2:13:27 PM
Cuckoo cocoon have I come to, to soon for you?
rubylith Posted - 06/20/2006 : 7:11:15 PM
HAHAHAHAH

Nice.
dan p. Posted - 06/20/2006 : 4:51:38 PM
rather than try to make two people who refuse to realize that they won't convince each other to stop fighting, i'd like to address the real issue here.

peewee is a coward.

this whole "i'll be back if i find anything else funny" is easy to translate. it basically means "i'm afraid. i'm afraid of being wrong, of being called out, of dan, of rubylith's credible arguments, and of people seeing through my bullshit." either that or it's a hit and run tactic, generally employed by someone who is outnumbered and not equipped well enough for a direct confrontation. and to me, that sounds like peewee all over. so which is it, peewee? no brains or no balls? i'll let you decided.

he's so transparent, it's almost difficult to believe. when he says "i don't care what any of you think of me" what that really means is "there are people who know i'm full of shit, and i can't deal with that either." the whole "i don't care what you think of me" works great if you've already admitted and accepted your faults. peewee hasn't done this. when someone like peewee takes that attitude, they tend to care a lot about making sure everyone knows they don't care what they think of him. i'll give everyone a second to work that last sentence out. it is, in short, a pathetic ruse.

and yes, peewee, in this post i did claim that you are afraid of me. it sounds like a ridiculous claim to make on the goddamned internet, but i call them like i see them. and what i see is someone studiously avoiding my responses because he knows i can destroy anything he has to say. like one hundred thousand volts through a thread of copper wire.
rubylith Posted - 06/19/2006 : 5:10:14 PM
ugh...9/11 Wackos, they are the worst, can you actually believe people think 19 arabs from halfway across the world carried out the most sophisticated attack in America's history. CRAZY! I mean, if they would only do a little research. Ignorance is bliss I guess...the truth is not measured in mass appeal.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000