Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 You guys are coocoo for cocoa puffs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

peewee_zz
Chatterbox

157 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  4:56:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit peewee_zz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not coming back nor do I care what any of you think of me, however this article is great and sums up the whole of the 9/11 wacko's

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13376141/

"“We didn’t think Susan was credible,” jury foreman Lisa Cristwell said. Juror Kathy Sommese said Polk was “delusional.”

"While on the stand, Polk, 48, discussed secret government experiments, psychic powers and Sept. 11, 2001, claiming she could have thwarted the World Trade Center attacks if her husband had not prevented her from alerting authorities.

"In perhaps the most memorable moment of the 14-week trial, Polk’s son, Adam, called his mother “bonkers” and “cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs” on the witness stand. The judge had to hold back laughter."

Anyway I'm gone again. Cya again if I find anything even funnier.

"That's your true fan base. Everybody else will love you and leave you like an epileptic at a laser light show." -- Me

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  5:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ugh...9/11 Wackos, they are the worst, can you actually believe people think 19 arabs from halfway across the world carried out the most sophisticated attack in America's history. CRAZY! I mean, if they would only do a little research. Ignorance is bliss I guess...the truth is not measured in mass appeal.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  4:51:38 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
rather than try to make two people who refuse to realize that they won't convince each other to stop fighting, i'd like to address the real issue here.

peewee is a coward.

this whole "i'll be back if i find anything else funny" is easy to translate. it basically means "i'm afraid. i'm afraid of being wrong, of being called out, of dan, of rubylith's credible arguments, and of people seeing through my bullshit." either that or it's a hit and run tactic, generally employed by someone who is outnumbered and not equipped well enough for a direct confrontation. and to me, that sounds like peewee all over. so which is it, peewee? no brains or no balls? i'll let you decided.

he's so transparent, it's almost difficult to believe. when he says "i don't care what any of you think of me" what that really means is "there are people who know i'm full of shit, and i can't deal with that either." the whole "i don't care what you think of me" works great if you've already admitted and accepted your faults. peewee hasn't done this. when someone like peewee takes that attitude, they tend to care a lot about making sure everyone knows they don't care what they think of him. i'll give everyone a second to work that last sentence out. it is, in short, a pathetic ruse.

and yes, peewee, in this post i did claim that you are afraid of me. it sounds like a ridiculous claim to make on the goddamned internet, but i call them like i see them. and what i see is someone studiously avoiding my responses because he knows i can destroy anything he has to say. like one hundred thousand volts through a thread of copper wire.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  7:11:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAH

Nice.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  2:13:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cuckoo cocoon have I come to, to soon for you?

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

spaceoddity
Try A Little Harder

Belgium
65 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2006 :  4:54:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But I feel good
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2006 :  9:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
maybe i've been too hard on peewee, though. maybe he just enjoys finding links and posting them here to stir the shit and then not hang around. it's possible that he just doesn't have that much of a life. he does play morrowind, after all. and we all know that morrowind players don't have lives.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2006 :  11:29:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, you know on september 11th, all the jews from the towers stayed home . . .

Man, some people are so idiotic.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  02:24:39 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i don't know what all the fuss is about, anyway. guys, i hate to tell you, but the towers are gone, the people are dead, the war is on and there's no end in sight. the things that have been set in motion cannot be stopped. it's too late. we've lost. you can argue about how it happened and who's responsible for it, but it's all academic. there's no practical use for the information. let's say rubylith is right. now what? the damage is done. ditto for if he's wrong. i suppose there's something to be said for the truth taken for the sake of the truth. but i can't summon the energy. my objections are with the consistancy of the arguments and the people arguing, not what to do about it.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

spaceoddity
Try A Little Harder

Belgium
65 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  02:31:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right or not there are proven issues that need to be remedied.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000