Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Help stop the RIAA

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
therippa Posted - 05/05/2006 : 5:36:31 PM
The EFF's gotten 75,000 of the 100,000 signatures it's seeking for a petition on the recording industry's insane campaign of suing thousands of music fans. 25,000 more to go!

So everyone, go read and sign the petition...

http://www.eff.org/share/petition/
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
therippa Posted - 05/10/2006 : 3:05:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysloth

As someone with a degree in recording who will make a living from the dollars that consumers pay for recorded music, I still find the RIAA's actions disgraceful. What is a far worse problem in my eyes is what I have heard from the inside of how commonplace it is for record companies to rip off their own artists behind their backs, ignoring contractual obligations. I have signed your petition.

I know, it's sad how the RIAA screws basically everyone but themselves (but they are screwing themselves by not embracing online music). I guess nowadays if you really want to support an artist, download the songs and buy a t-shirt off their web site. They get more money, the RIAA gets none.
dirtysloth Posted - 05/06/2006 : 02:08:50 AM
As someone with a degree in recording who will make a living from the dollars that consumers pay for recorded music, I still find the RIAA's actions disgraceful. What is a far worse problem in my eyes is what I have heard from the inside of how commonplace it is for record companies to rip off their own artists behind their backs, ignoring contractual obligations. I have signed your petition.
dan p. Posted - 05/06/2006 : 12:15:56 AM
they're out of fucking control.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000