Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Matt Winn @ Grape St Pub in Philly Wed. April 26

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 04/25/2006 : 7:10:04 PM
Hey all,
Just wanted to let all you NJ/PA-area folks know, I'm going to be playing at the GSP tomorrow night at 8:15 or so. Justin King is going to play shortly after my set, so it should lbe a night of guitar awesomeness. Hope to see some of you out there (and if so, introduce yourself)!!
-Matt
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 05/01/2006 : 9:25:41 PM
Sorry to hear about the crowd Matt. Yeah, the Flyers game had most of Philly's attention.

If TR plays in Baltimore as posted by his agent on the TR side of the board, what are the chances that you could open for him? I would like to make it to that concert if possible. Just a thought.
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 04/29/2006 : 01:08:28 AM
Just to let everyone know who hasn't seen him live, Justin King and his band sure put on an excellent show. He did a nice variety of solo guitar stuff, full band electric stuff (with vocals) and some mellow piano stuff. I was really impressed with his playing and song structure. Though I hadn't listened to much of his material besides the stuff online, I wasn't expecting to be blown away. I foudn it really entertaining, though, so the night was definitely a fun time.
Furthermore, Justin was a really nice guy who sat and chatted with me for a while before the show. We exchanged CDs and hopefully will meet again sometime soon.
I thought I played decently, but as was mentioned before, this was Flyers game night so nobody was at the bar during that time. Hmmph, oh well.
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 04/25/2006 : 8:16:41 PM
Damn, if I had flyers tickets, I woudl miss my own show. hmmph! so jealous! Cheer on Pitkanen for me!!
Fluffy Posted - 04/25/2006 : 7:18:33 PM
Have a great show!!! Wish I could be there!
PJK Posted - 04/25/2006 : 7:17:11 PM
ah man Matt, I'll be at the Flyers playoff game! Trust me, not a lot would keep me from hearing you play again, but I can't miss a playoff game! LOL From the way the Flyers played last night in Buffalo, tomorrow night and Friday night might be my last Flyers games of the season

Anyone who can make it, PLEASE DON'T MISS OUT ON HEARING MATT! He is absoulutely amazing and so much fun to watch!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000