Matt Winn @ Grape St Pub in Philly Wed. April 26
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  7:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey all,
Just wanted to let all you NJ/PA-area folks know, I'm going to be playing at the GSP tomorrow night at 8:15 or so. Justin King is going to play shortly after my set, so it should lbe a night of guitar awesomeness. Hope to see some of you out there (and if so, introduce yourself)!!
-Matt

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  7:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah man Matt, I'll be at the Flyers playoff game! Trust me, not a lot would keep me from hearing you play again, but I can't miss a playoff game! LOL From the way the Flyers played last night in Buffalo, tomorrow night and Friday night might be my last Flyers games of the season

Anyone who can make it, PLEASE DON'T MISS OUT ON HEARING MATT! He is absoulutely amazing and so much fun to watch!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  7:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have a great show!!! Wish I could be there!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2006 :  8:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, if I had flyers tickets, I woudl miss my own show. hmmph! so jealous! Cheer on Pitkanen for me!!

Can you remain unmoving
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2006 :  01:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just to let everyone know who hasn't seen him live, Justin King and his band sure put on an excellent show. He did a nice variety of solo guitar stuff, full band electric stuff (with vocals) and some mellow piano stuff. I was really impressed with his playing and song structure. Though I hadn't listened to much of his material besides the stuff online, I wasn't expecting to be blown away. I foudn it really entertaining, though, so the night was definitely a fun time.
Furthermore, Justin was a really nice guy who sat and chatted with me for a while before the show. We exchanged CDs and hopefully will meet again sometime soon.
I thought I played decently, but as was mentioned before, this was Flyers game night so nobody was at the bar during that time. Hmmph, oh well.

Can you remain unmoving
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  9:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about the crowd Matt. Yeah, the Flyers game had most of Philly's attention.

If TR plays in Baltimore as posted by his agent on the TR side of the board, what are the chances that you could open for him? I would like to make it to that concert if possible. Just a thought.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000