Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 TR's Northeast schedule

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lindalu Posted - 02/16/2006 : 09:20:53 AM
Is anyone else bummed that Tim's not coming to the Roch/Buffalo area?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dan p. Posted - 02/19/2006 : 8:42:27 PM
sounds like a plan. hahhaha.
Kenneth Posted - 02/17/2006 : 09:42:03 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Hell, I'll pay for all the regulars here to go to a show!

Deal!
PJK Posted - 02/16/2006 : 10:01:48 PM
Jason, come to the Lancaster show!

Hey dan, if I hit the lottery this weekend I'll pay for you to get to a show! Hell, I'll pay for all the regulars here to go to a show! LOL But, don't hold your breath cause I have been playing with a group from work for years now and I think the most we ever won was $11, LOL. Since its at 300+ million I will probably buy a few dollars worth as well.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 02/16/2006 : 9:10:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

not all of us have the means.

I'll agree to that being a legitimate reason for not roadtripping.
Arthen Posted - 02/16/2006 : 7:39:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth

Anyone ever thought of taking a road trip? It's not impossible to drive a few states away to take in a show. Only during this past year has TR ever come through my state. I've always had to make long trips and will be making another one in about a week. I'm going to drive about 8 or 9 hours so I can take in a couple of shows in Ohio. No complaints though. I love taking road trips plus it will be so worth it.

You've been lurking too long Ken, welcome back to the daylight.

I myself am planning on trekking to, the journey is really half of the fun, well, maybe a fourth when it's going to a TR concert.
dan p. Posted - 02/16/2006 : 7:03:53 PM
not all of us have the means.
Lindalu Posted - 02/16/2006 : 6:25:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth

Anyone ever thought of taking a road trip? It's not impossible to drive a few states away to take in a show. Only during this past year has TR ever come through my state. I've always had to make long trips and will be making another one in about a week. I'm going to drive about 8 or 9 hours so I can take in a couple of shows in Ohio. No complaints though. I love taking road trips plus it will be so worth it.

If only I could.....20 years ago maybe! I was just keeping my fingers crossed for a Buffalo show, which he's done on occasion.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 02/16/2006 : 5:58:56 PM
I've taken some longass roadtrips to see TR. I'll do it again before it's over, too.

Hmm... next weekend sounds good...
Kenneth Posted - 02/16/2006 : 2:48:18 PM
dan p. Posted - 02/16/2006 : 2:22:51 PM
have't seen you in a while. i too have lamented the lack of tim shows, in my case around the albany area. as an "upstate new yorker" (as opposed to you new york city animals who should really be your own goddamn state) i feel your pain.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000