Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Wakarusa

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AGirlNamedPsycho Posted - 01/14/2006 : 3:41:49 PM
My band is in contention for a spot @ Wakarusa. It's this big festival that's kinda similar to Boonaroo etc... TR's gonna play there, as will the Flecktones and lots of other notables... anyway, um, the Battle of the Bands is next weekend, so... pray for Electric Soul Method. Thanks.

http://www.myspace.com/electricsoulmethod
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PolyOntology Posted - 01/29/2006 : 5:29:04 PM
Hey, I missed out on seeing you guys at the Battlerusa thing, but I'm glad to hear you guys won! I met one of you a while back outside of the Buckethead/Galactic show in Lincoln, then saw you guys playing for a while at UNO, and I like what I heard! My friend who went to Battlerusa said you guys were definitely the best band there. Glad to hear you guys won, and not one of those typical cookie-cutter jam bands with the annoying fans. I'll definitely be trying to catch you guys at Wakarusa!
krystal Posted - 01/24/2006 : 12:42:02 PM
Good luck....I will be at this show so hopefully I can hear your band as well as TR!
AGirlNamedPsycho Posted - 01/23/2006 : 4:32:55 PM
Quick update... we WON! We'll be trying for a 'prime spot' come February 9th and 10th! Come listen to my band @ www.mypsace.com/electricsoulmethod and um... yeah, and stuff!
Arthen Posted - 01/14/2006 : 6:30:13 PM
Viel Glueck!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000