Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 The Hidden Land

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 01/10/2006 : 2:56:33 PM
I just pre-ordered the new Flecktone's album, but it looks like it won't come out until after I see them live. If you pre-order the album with a shirt and do it soon, you can get autographed liner notes from the band.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SurferX Posted - 02/15/2006 : 10:43:09 PM
Definately recommended...If you know the Flecktones, you'll love the beginning of the 37-minute short.
Arthen Posted - 02/15/2006 : 3:38:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SurferX

It's a great disc...Not as great as Little Worlds, but nonetheless, it's a great follow up to it. Gotta love Bach opening the CD!

BTW, I got the dual disc and the video on it is awesome!

Yeah I got the Dual disc as well, but tend not to pay attention to the DVD sides. It sounds like I'll have to check it out though.
SurferX Posted - 02/15/2006 : 2:15:14 PM
It's a great disc...Not as great as Little Worlds, but nonetheless, it's a great follow up to it. Gotta love Bach opening the CD!

BTW, I got the dual disc and the video on it is awesome!
Arthen Posted - 02/14/2006 : 8:40:57 PM
Just got the whole bundle today! I'm sitting down to listen to the album and see how it plays out.
Arthen Posted - 02/06/2006 : 12:08:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

Is it just me or has this release been pushed back a few times. It looks like now the release date is the 14h. I swear it was due out this week.

As far as I'm aware it was always the 14th. But I only really found out about it when I pre-ordered it.
KevinLesko Posted - 02/05/2006 : 11:28:24 PM
Is it just me or has this release been pushed back a few times. It looks like now the release date is the 14h. I swear it was due out this week.
Zachmozach Posted - 01/15/2006 : 2:38:09 PM
Tabula Rasa is one of my favorite Fleck projects. One of the coolest aspects of the album is the way they just basically got together and sat down and played all acoustic and just like they were going to just come sit in you living room and play for you.
Arthen Posted - 01/11/2006 : 04:03:05 AM
I'd seen that before but never grabbed it. I see that it was grammy nominated. Well, if I remember correctly Bela Fleck is the artist who has gotten nominations in the widest variety of catageories. I think its: Country, Jazz, World, Gospel, etc. Maybe New Age? I don't know for sure what the categories are.
KevinLesko Posted - 01/10/2006 : 11:10:00 PM
I'm very excited for this, glad it's coming out as a dual disc too: the enhanced audio will be appreciated.

I actually just picked up a Bela Fleck record I'd never heard of until last month. It is a middle-eastern-fusion cd that was nominated for a grammy for best world music album in '96 I think. Really cool tunes here for fans of Fleck. The album is dedicated to Ravi Shankar.

Zachmozach Posted - 01/10/2006 : 8:53:30 PM
Yeah, I was going to pre-order it and get the shirt and then I found out shipping is like an extra $8 or something. I think I might just buy it when it's out. It's got a badass list of tunes on it though. I can't wait to see Futch's "hallucenations" or whatever that are on the DVD too.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000