Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 No Direction Home

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 01/08/2006 : 10:11:30 PM
My buddy and I watched the Bob Dylan documentary "No Direction Home" the other night, and it is intriguing. I had heard that it was only cool if you are a hard-core Dylan fan, but that is not the case at all. In a way, it was a film about music, not just Dylan, which is why I would highly reccomend this to anyone who is a serious music lover. We were both glued to our seats. I really enjoyed the scenes that showed footage from Greenwhich Village where they talk about the bohemian scene vs. the jazz scene. Also the who concert where Dylan plugs in an electric guitar for the first time and the crowd boos is so crazy. They interview the crowd and they rip Dylan a new one. Very interesting stuff. Check it out for yourself.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skyline Posted - 01/20/2006 : 12:01:53 PM
Yeah, I thought the film was very well done. Not your typical bio-pic.

I got the DVD and CD for Christmas.
therippa Posted - 01/09/2006 : 6:15:46 PM
My girlfriend got me this for xmas...

The Bob Dylan Scrapbook. It's meant as a companion to the movie...check it out next time you're at Borders.
Jay Posted - 01/09/2006 : 5:12:23 PM
As a hard-core Dylan fan myself, I highly enjoyed it...I really liked all of the footage of Dylan's inspirations...Plus the last scene with Dylan and the band playing Like a Rolling Stone...you can hear Bob say, "Play it fuckin' loud!!"

As far as albums go, my favorite is Rolling Thunder Revue 1975...nothing quite like it.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000