Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Financial benefits to suicide bombing the grammys

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erich Posted - 12/10/2005 : 9:49:52 PM
Would losing 50, Green Day, Mariah, and Carrie Underwood be such a travesty? Think of the benefits:

Network ratings would sky rocket
Boost to album sales
Tribute concert sales would be fantastic
No more Mariah Carey

Its just financialy logical to have a calculated attack that costs the lives of corporate entertainment whores.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rubylith Posted - 12/14/2005 : 2:31:41 PM
i'm gonna kill myself!
dan p. Posted - 12/14/2005 : 12:06:04 PM
i disagree. executives and the so called talent. let's just mow them all down. tell bela to stay the fuck away beforehand. yeah the execs are largely responsible, but who are the so called talent helping? we've had to put up with their shit long enough. if you're not shooting to kill, why are you holding a gun?
Zachmozach Posted - 12/13/2005 : 11:49:32 PM
Let's not forget there are going to be some losses if we do it. Bela Fleck will be there and I don't know if I could take that loss. Besides it's really the executives we want to kill not the so called talent right?
KevinLesko Posted - 12/13/2005 : 12:14:59 AM
Better yet, how about take out security and all metal detectors at the next VIBE awards. It will be a stabb-fest!!! No one would survive, and then you wouldn't have murder on your concious.
pcbTIM Posted - 12/12/2005 : 11:52:12 PM
While we're at it, we should take out MTV. Then it would be like they never existed in the first place. You want to get rid of those no talent ass clowns? You got to take out their legs first.
Arthen Posted - 12/11/2005 : 01:04:32 AM
I see we're mixing our bitter cocktail extra strong tonight! Well then, bartender, I'll have what he's having!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000