Financial benefits to suicide bombing the grammys
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2005 :  9:49:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Would losing 50, Green Day, Mariah, and Carrie Underwood be such a travesty? Think of the benefits:

Network ratings would sky rocket
Boost to album sales
Tribute concert sales would be fantastic
No more Mariah Carey

Its just financialy logical to have a calculated attack that costs the lives of corporate entertainment whores.

~pw'oikr
~( ">

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2005 :  01:04:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see we're mixing our bitter cocktail extra strong tonight! Well then, bartender, I'll have what he's having!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2005 :  11:52:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
While we're at it, we should take out MTV. Then it would be like they never existed in the first place. You want to get rid of those no talent ass clowns? You got to take out their legs first.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2005 :  12:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Better yet, how about take out security and all metal detectors at the next VIBE awards. It will be a stabb-fest!!! No one would survive, and then you wouldn't have murder on your concious.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2005 :  11:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's not forget there are going to be some losses if we do it. Bela Fleck will be there and I don't know if I could take that loss. Besides it's really the executives we want to kill not the so called talent right?

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  12:06:04 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i disagree. executives and the so called talent. let's just mow them all down. tell bela to stay the fuck away beforehand. yeah the execs are largely responsible, but who are the so called talent helping? we've had to put up with their shit long enough. if you're not shooting to kill, why are you holding a gun?

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2005 :  2:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i'm gonna kill myself!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000