Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Happy Thanksgiving

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 11/24/2005 : 12:53:53 AM
I know we all come from different cultures and beliefs here, but to me Thanksgiving is all about getting togther with my family and enjoying some time together over some yummy food. I'll be driving up to my sister's in the morning and spending the day with my family. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

PEACE

-Kevin
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 11/28/2005 : 4:25:09 PM
Happy Late-Thanksgiving! I was in Vegas, and unable to post, but here it is now.
rubylith Posted - 11/24/2005 : 8:10:17 PM
im home alone hah...i gotthe hoax bird flu and haven't left my house....and im just saying this to get 600 posts.
Jay Posted - 11/24/2005 : 7:54:14 PM
I just watched my crazy Grandma pick bones out of the Turkey...put mashed potatoes on a napkin...fold the napkin up, put the napkin on the floor...Put turkey on a napkin, fold napkin etc...then she told me she was proud of me cause I'm so big. And that she saw me on TV the other night and I looked great. I'll write more once my head has a chance to get around everything and I can begin to comprehend my Thanxgivin' 2005 experience.
tericee Posted - 11/24/2005 : 2:06:13 PM
Happy Thanksgiving from me too! It's kind of fun to celebrate over here because we Americans are the only ones with the day off!
apr.70 Posted - 11/24/2005 : 1:27:04 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Peace & Love

April
PJK Posted - 11/24/2005 : 06:37:32 AM
Hey Kevin, just checking my emails before I start "stuffing" the turkey! LOL We eat our dinner around 1:00. My mom always made Thanksgiving dinner in the afternoon, that way it gives you lots of time to digest all that food!

Best part about Thanksgiving: Having my family all together! There is much to be thankful for this year.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000