Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Is Fluffy on this tour?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/03/2005 : 09:43:48 AM
Just got the note about him being in Germany, didn't know if he's back or not. If you are back and on this TR TouR, then I'll see you tonight, sucker!! If not, well then darn, I was looking forward to seeing you tonight, sucker.

So does anyone know if he'll be at these TR shows?
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 11/15/2005 : 2:34:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

All the Germans on the tour thought it was amazing that I would drive three hours each way just to see him for a few hours. :) They aren't big on road trips since they pay twice as much as we do for gas.

Fluffy said a big hello back to the BOARD and confirmed that he would be at the Baltimore show!

teri :)

The only kind of road trips the Germans like are those to and through France...
tericee Posted - 11/15/2005 : 12:52:19 PM
All the Germans on the tour thought it was amazing that I would drive three hours each way just to see him for a few hours. :) They aren't big on road trips since they pay twice as much as we do for gas.

Fluffy said a big hello back to the BOARD and confirmed that he would be at the Baltimore show!

PJK Posted - 11/14/2005 : 06:56:26 AM
Very cool that you got to see him a number of times on this tour! I am so happy for both of you. I think seeing you made the tour worth doing for Fluffy.

tericee Posted - 11/14/2005 : 06:33:23 AM
I think tomorrow is his last day in Europe. I'm going to drive down to Leichtenstein this afternoon to see him before they play their last show there tomorrow.

PJK Posted - 11/06/2005 : 4:46:48 PM
Awesome for you, the fans and TIM! I really wanted to get to that show but there is just no way for me to go to the show and be at work the next day. I don't want to miss a day of work, especially since I missed 4 days for my dads funeral and now my mom's health is declining.

I do expect reviews however!
JemezFoodPeople Posted - 11/06/2005 : 3:12:44 PM
Fluffy told me that he plans on being back in time for the Baltimore show (lucky for me!)
Arthen Posted - 11/03/2005 : 9:44:07 PM
I third the request for reports and reviews! Be as thorough as possible, especially with setlists, and for the love of God, tape if you can!
Robin Posted - 11/03/2005 : 7:35:20 PM
No one's replacing Fluffy on tour,I hear he did an amazing job organzing ( are we surprised?) all he could,and of course he'll be missed. Be especially nice to Rew if you see himPeace, from Robin who sooo wishes she could be on any part of the tour at all. REVEIWS!!!!Please?
KevinLesko Posted - 11/03/2005 : 7:07:28 PM
Wow, a TR tour without Fluffy??? I never thought I'd see the day. Jason, you lucky devil... I expect a full report on my desk in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arthen Posted - 11/03/2005 : 6:12:45 PM
That's too bad, especially for those who haven't met him before. Will there be someone replacing him on this tour? Or is it just Tim and Tim?
PJK Posted - 11/03/2005 : 5:40:46 PM
I wasn't going to say anything, but since you asked, NO he's not. He would rather be on TIM's tour but when he booked the tour with The Machine, TIM was still using the "old" booking agent and no tour was set for Nov with TIM. Once Tim changed booking agents the November Tour took hold.

I have to give Fluffy lots of credit as he is a man of his word and while he wanted to be on TIM's tour, he had to keep his promise to The Machine. There is no way Fluffy would back out on people who were counting on him.

The reason I wasn't going to say anything was because I didn't feel it was my place to do so, and I didn't want anyone to change their plans on seeing TIM. You are right, it won't be the same tour without Fluffy! Tim and Rew are really going to miss him too. On the plus side, they will see how much Fluffy does, so he will be even MORE appreciated when he goes on tour with TIM the next TIMe.

Sorry guys!
Arthen Posted - 11/03/2005 : 12:28:45 PM
Good question...it wouldn't be the same without Fluffy and his magical fotografy!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000