Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Is Fluffy on this tour?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  09:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just got the note about him being in Germany, didn't know if he's back or not. If you are back and on this TR TouR, then I'll see you tonight, sucker!! If not, well then darn, I was looking forward to seeing you tonight, sucker.

So does anyone know if he'll be at these TR shows?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  12:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good question...it wouldn't be the same without Fluffy and his magical fotografy!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  5:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wasn't going to say anything, but since you asked, NO he's not. He would rather be on TIM's tour but when he booked the tour with The Machine, TIM was still using the "old" booking agent and no tour was set for Nov with TIM. Once Tim changed booking agents the November Tour took hold.

I have to give Fluffy lots of credit as he is a man of his word and while he wanted to be on TIM's tour, he had to keep his promise to The Machine. There is no way Fluffy would back out on people who were counting on him.

The reason I wasn't going to say anything was because I didn't feel it was my place to do so, and I didn't want anyone to change their plans on seeing TIM. You are right, it won't be the same tour without Fluffy! Tim and Rew are really going to miss him too. On the plus side, they will see how much Fluffy does, so he will be even MORE appreciated when he goes on tour with TIM the next TIMe.

Sorry guys!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  6:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's too bad, especially for those who haven't met him before. Will there be someone replacing him on this tour? Or is it just Tim and Tim?

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  7:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, a TR tour without Fluffy??? I never thought I'd see the day. Jason, you lucky devil... I expect a full report on my desk in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  7:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No one's replacing Fluffy on tour,I hear he did an amazing job organzing ( are we surprised?) all he could,and of course he'll be missed. Be especially nice to Rew if you see himPeace, from Robin who sooo wishes she could be on any part of the tour at all. REVEIWS!!!!Please?
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  9:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I third the request for reports and reviews! Be as thorough as possible, especially with setlists, and for the love of God, tape if you can!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2005 :  3:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy told me that he plans on being back in time for the Baltimore show (lucky for me!)

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2005 :  4:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome for you, the fans and TIM! I really wanted to get to that show but there is just no way for me to go to the show and be at work the next day. I don't want to miss a day of work, especially since I missed 4 days for my dads funeral and now my mom's health is declining.

I do expect reviews however!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  06:33:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think tomorrow is his last day in Europe. I'm going to drive down to Leichtenstein this afternoon to see him before they play their last show there tomorrow.

teri :)

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  06:56:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very cool that you got to see him a number of times on this tour! I am so happy for both of you. I think seeing you made the tour worth doing for Fluffy.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2005 :  12:52:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All the Germans on the tour thought it was amazing that I would drive three hours each way just to see him for a few hours. :) They aren't big on road trips since they pay twice as much as we do for gas.

Fluffy said a big hello back to the BOARD and confirmed that he would be at the Baltimore show!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2005 :  2:34:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

All the Germans on the tour thought it was amazing that I would drive three hours each way just to see him for a few hours. :) They aren't big on road trips since they pay twice as much as we do for gas.

Fluffy said a big hello back to the BOARD and confirmed that he would be at the Baltimore show!

The only kind of road trips the Germans like are those to and through France...

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000