Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Need some help!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Reeko Posted - 11/20/2001 : 12:21:46 AM
First off, I know this is the Tim Reynolds message board, but in knowing that TIM shares some fans with Dave Matthews Im going to ask the following question...
I am despretly searching for a copy of the concert Dave Matthews Band had on August 8/2001 @ the Molson Centre in Montreal !!
I went to this concert and it was absolutely amazing! any help in finding a copy of this show would be muchly appreciated :)

"Ok you found me out, Beyond without a doubt, Your lie is safe with me, A friend I'm sure you are"
~Sara & Tegan
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Saint Jude Posted - 11/22/2001 : 11:11:07 PM
quote:
thanx for the help issac

Hahaha, issac didnt even do anything.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Reeko Posted - 11/22/2001 : 11:19:38 AM
hehe Found it at Nancies.org

"Ok you found me out, Beyond without a doubt, Your lie is safe with me, A friend I'm sure you are"
~Sara & Tegan
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/22/2001 : 10:34:54 AM
Nope Reeko Suave, I don't have it, like Fluffy said. Go look at minarets.net, I'm sure you can find it there.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Fluffy Posted - 11/22/2001 : 09:52:09 AM
Maybe noone is responding because noone has it. That is a possibility worth considering. I really don't think the nice people on this board would snub you just because you asked about DAVE. It is probably much more likely that noone here has that particular recording. If I had it, I would be more than happy to share as I imagine everyone here would as well. This group is pretty good at sharing the wealth. Good luck with finding it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
crash258 Posted - 11/21/2001 : 12:07:46 PM
Reeko,

You had thread at one of my posts with your question (DMB show) towards the end of the post.

Well, I responded to it, with some good places to look, so before you start getting all bitchy why dont you check all the places you asked the question.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=589

And you cant get mad when people dont responed to you, when you ask DMB questions in a Tim Reynolds site.

But if you go to thoses places I told you then youll be able to find what your looking for, but no one is just going to hand the show to you, you have to search for it like everyone else does.

peace,
Philip

Reeko Posted - 11/21/2001 : 12:04:41 PM
I have also, and I thought there were some nice people in here that would consider helping me out, since there are other posts regarding dmb related stuff.
thanx for the help issac

~Sara & Tegan
Isaac Posted - 11/21/2001 : 12:01:47 PM
Why don't you try a DMB message board?

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Reeko Posted - 11/20/2001 : 9:27:23 PM
Somebody must have some info for me ....

~Sara & Tegan

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000