Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Rehnquist

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 09/04/2005 : 03:08:52 AM
So he died today. Anyone have any predictions on the future of the supreme court?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pants_happy Posted - 09/06/2005 : 11:25:17 PM
i'm really sorry to hear that, Pam. i know it sounds obvious, but spending all the time you can with your family helps more than anything.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/06/2005 : 6:31:15 PM
Very sorry to hear Pam... you'll pull through it!
PJK Posted - 09/05/2005 : 06:13:42 AM
Thanks everyone. This is hard, but probably what I would call grieving under the best circumstances if there is such a thing. My thoughts keep going to all those who lost loved ones in the hurricane and also lost everything they own. I honestly don't know how those people can deal with it.
Arthen Posted - 09/05/2005 : 04:23:24 AM
I too am also sorry to hear about that Pam. Best wishes and prayers to you and your family in this time.
Zachmozach Posted - 09/04/2005 : 6:07:34 PM
Sorry to hear about the loss PJK. I don't know what losing a parent or even an immediate family member is like, so I can only imagine. I send my best wishes and love to you and your family and hope this can bring you all close together as a family. If you need to vent sometime I think I speak for everyone when I say we all have open ears/eyes here.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/04/2005 : 6:05:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

Hehe Jason did you put that on there?

Nope, that's what was on the page this morning (early) when I went to that site. I didn't change anything about the site, just took the picture of it.

sPAM, I'm sorry to hear about your dad.
PJK Posted - 09/04/2005 : 5:45:26 PM
Things won't "work out" for me Robin, my dad died Friday, but I am OK and dealing with it. Just got back from working on his apartment. I only "lost it" twice, once when my sisters were talking about the flowers for the funeral on Wed. and the fact that the ones from my mom are in the shape of a broken heart, and the other time when I came across a poem.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/04/2005 : 5:38:35 PM
Hehe Jason did you put that on there?
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/04/2005 : 2:10:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Robin

Wow! that's telling it like it is. Gotta admire the truth in that statement, And Pam I hope everything works out with whatever is happeningPeace, Robin

It's as I expected. The page has been changed now. That's why I took the picture of it. I knew once it got out, someone'd change it.

So yeah, we have proof, and it's mine.
Fluffy Posted - 09/04/2005 : 1:47:06 PM
Yesterday I was actually worried that with all the attention being focused on Katrina that 'W' in his lameness would try and slide in his lame selection to the vacant spot without much opposition or attention. Now it looks like I should be doubly or 'w' scared. How knows, maybe I should look at the bright side and hope that with 2 spots empty it will bring back more attention on the subject and he won't be able to just slide in his meager substitutes as easily. We will see.
Robin Posted - 09/04/2005 : 12:19:45 PM
Wow! that's telling it like it is. Gotta admire the truth in that statement, And Pam I hope everything works out with whatever is happeningPeace, Robin
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 09/04/2005 : 08:42:27 AM
Check what wikipedia has to say about William Rehnquist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rehnquist

quote:
William Rehnquist
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A pig who wanted to set women back 50 years. He should rot in hell.

PJK Posted - 09/04/2005 : 07:41:28 AM
No, right now I have too much on my mind to care. Honestly I think there should be an age limit for the supreme court justices. Perhaps it isn't fair, but than what is ever totally fair?

I am not a happy camper that Bush gets to elect 2 to the supreme court but that's how it happened. He still needs to get his choices approved so hopefully that will weed out anyone who is too far right. I guess in the wake of hurricane Katrina and a personal situation I just don't care right now.

I guessI should clarafy that it isn't that I don't care that he died, I am sorry for most people who die, I just don't care about the political aspects of it now.

Rehnquist, RIP

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000