Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 OT... Meteor Shower this weekend

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 11/17/2001 : 5:13:53 PM
I'm pretty sure that pople all over the world will be able to see this. I know that many of us are fascinated with the sky in here, so I thought I'd mention it. It's supposed to b the best shower in a long time. It might make for some sweet pics too (for all of us photo buffs in here). I know that here in So Cal, they said the best time to see it will be sun night (monday morning) from 12-3 am.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 11/18/2001 : 7:32:19 PM
Wow, it was a cool night indeed! It started out to be clear and we thought we'd have a great view from our balcony, but then the fog rolled in, and just our luck... it was the thickest fog I've ever seen here! So we drove around for a while, and I finally remembered where there was a residential area up on a hill. We drove there, parked, and layed down in the back of my friend's truck for about two hours and just stared up. I took a bunch of random digital pics of the sky, but it seemed like every time i snapped a still, 5 seconds later a huge meteor streaked right through my frame. Oh well, it was still an amazing sight. I wonder if the boys caught the show in the sky after the show. If Tim ended up buying those night goggles he wanted, I bet it would have looked even cooler!

pcbTIM Posted - 11/18/2001 : 5:19:04 PM
they came from all directions and left a green trail. Perhaps it was sister

ujohnb01 Posted - 11/18/2001 : 3:21:00 PM
It took my breath away!

On the 1st day God created Tim.
LizT Posted - 11/18/2001 : 2:47:50 PM
It was truly an amazing site! I saw three streaming down at the same TIMe!!!! It was freezing out there, but well worth it!! Liz
atlantamusician Posted - 11/18/2001 : 2:07:21 PM
wow, that was completely awesome.

"I read the news today oh boy"
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/18/2001 : 11:36:23 AM
I hope everyone saw this... it was amazing.
-J

jsoldo Posted - 11/18/2001 : 03:41:09 AM
This is mad sweet!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
LizT Posted - 11/18/2001 : 02:50:00 AM
Thanks for the info Kevin. I believe on the east coast it's about 4 or 5am. I'm definitely checking it out!!! I'll let you know what I see! Liz
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/17/2001 : 5:20:11 PM
Great news. I'll probably try to watch that. Matter of fact, I'll probably try to pass out face up tonight, so when I regain consciousness, I'll be able to see the stars.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000