Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Where's Pam

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcbTIM Posted - 05/12/2005 : 04:13:45 AM
I haven't seen here on the site for a while nor on IM. Pam, if you're out there, give us some comfirmation.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 05/13/2005 : 6:02:55 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I have indeed been super busy, but with wonderful things. (walk for breast cancer, my son now home from college, a visit from our Michigan relatives and PROMOTING SOKO's new release TWO!)

I have been busy mailing out cds and press releases for TWO. I am going to put a thread up all about it. It is truly an exciting album of which I am personally attached to. This music is part of my soul!
pcbTIM Posted - 05/13/2005 : 03:30:56 AM
Talked to her today....well...technically yesterday. She's fine but busy. Lots of useless crap she had to sift through...you know...breast cancer walks, the soko music stuff, kids, etc. Like I said...useless crap.

Jay Posted - 05/12/2005 : 3:55:41 PM
Pam's the best, she's always amazed me as well with being so friendly and caring...hope she's not overloading herself out there, that's a bad thing...
Zachmozach Posted - 05/12/2005 : 2:27:39 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully she gets back soon enough. I'm always amazed she is so positive and genuinely nice all the time. She just seems like a great person to have around.
Erich Posted - 05/12/2005 : 11:14:12 AM
I knew pam was close to soko music wise, but i didnt know she did all that for him. awsome :D
KevinLesko Posted - 05/12/2005 : 11:08:23 AM
Teri is right:

SOKO "Two" comes out in a few days on the 17th and she has been super busy preparing press releases, sending copies to radio stations, sending promos...etc. I'm sure we'll see her soon.
tericee Posted - 05/12/2005 : 05:25:56 AM
She has mentioned that she's very busy with the Soko publicity. Maybe she hasn't been able to get online.
Arthen Posted - 05/12/2005 : 05:09:00 AM
I miss her too! I got an email from her a while back, but haven't heard anything since. Hope you are doing well Pam, and your friends as well, especially the guy whose wife passed away. Hope he is holding up well with the children.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000