Where's Pam
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  04:13:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen here on the site for a while nor on IM. Pam, if you're out there, give us some comfirmation.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  05:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I miss her too! I got an email from her a while back, but haven't heard anything since. Hope you are doing well Pam, and your friends as well, especially the guy whose wife passed away. Hope he is holding up well with the children.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  05:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
She has mentioned that she's very busy with the Soko publicity. Maybe she hasn't been able to get online.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  11:08:23 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri is right:

SOKO "Two" comes out in a few days on the 17th and she has been super busy preparing press releases, sending copies to radio stations, sending promos...etc. I'm sure we'll see her soon.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  11:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I knew pam was close to soko music wise, but i didnt know she did all that for him. awsome :D

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  2:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully she gets back soon enough. I'm always amazed she is so positive and genuinely nice all the time. She just seems like a great person to have around.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  3:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam's the best, she's always amazed me as well with being so friendly and caring...hope she's not overloading herself out there, that's a bad thing...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  03:30:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Talked to her today....well...technically yesterday. She's fine but busy. Lots of useless crap she had to sift through...you know...breast cancer walks, the soko music stuff, kids, etc. Like I said...useless crap.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  6:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I have indeed been super busy, but with wonderful things. (walk for breast cancer, my son now home from college, a visit from our Michigan relatives and PROMOTING SOKO's new release TWO!)

I have been busy mailing out cds and press releases for TWO. I am going to put a thread up all about it. It is truly an exciting album of which I am personally attached to. This music is part of my soul!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000