Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Traffic school

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Robin Posted - 04/16/2005 : 8:37:48 PM
O.K. so I have to do traffic school,(speeding ticket) and opted for the online thing. Any suggestions for a good one? I have a huge list with choices like, "Happy Fun traffic school".' Of course there's just plain "Happy Traffic school" but no fun...Also, "Fast easy happy", you get it. I sooo have no TIMe for this but I have to do it. There are a couple of comedy ones too. Any suggestions would be most welcome.At least the cop who wrote the ticket was nice. I almost got busted for the same thing last week, and the cop was so mean! I nearly cried. He took pity and gave me a choice between a fix-it ticket and speeding. I need to slow down...Peace, Robin
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 04/18/2005 : 05:44:03 AM
I learned recently that here in Germany you actually have to GIVE them back your license for the period of suspension. Is that true in the States as well?
Robin Posted - 04/17/2005 : 6:28:54 PM
Thanks you guys, I can't believe someone would get their license suspended for not having tags! That was why I got a fix it ticket instead of my second speeding ticket. I'll definatly take the suggestion of doing a bit at TIMe. I can't deal with being in one place fore eight hours.Peace, Robin
Arthen Posted - 04/17/2005 : 02:11:32 AM
MOVIE QUOTE:

"They don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase you."
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/17/2005 : 12:12:16 AM
Just try to outrun the cops. . . always worked for me.
therippa Posted - 04/16/2005 : 10:32:33 PM
get a list of sites that do it, and do a google search for answer keys. whichever one has the best list of answers is the one I would choose.
Jiyra Posted - 04/16/2005 : 9:35:27 PM
I did gototrafficschool.com, it's simple and I think it's legal in every state, the only thing is that you have to take a certain amount of time on each quiz, so you can't just go ahead when you've read everything, I would just let it go until I came back from something, and then do the quiz, 20 or 3 questions 17 or 18 times, it all has to equal out, that's why the quizzes are timed, it's 8 hours in a room, or 8 hours in your room. I got my ticket because I didn't have my new stickers on my car, and they actually suspended my license! f*cking cops

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000