New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  8:37:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
O.K. so I have to do traffic school,(speeding ticket) and opted for the online thing. Any suggestions for a good one? I have a huge list with choices like, "Happy Fun traffic school".' Of course there's just plain "Happy Traffic school" but no fun...Also, "Fast easy happy", you get it. I sooo have no TIMe for this but I have to do it. There are a couple of comedy ones too. Any suggestions would be most welcome.At least the cop who wrote the ticket was nice. I almost got busted for the same thing last week, and the cop was so mean! I nearly cried. He took pity and gave me a choice between a fix-it ticket and speeding. I need to slow down...Peace, Robin

Jiyra
Chatterbox

124 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  9:35:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Jiyra an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I did gototrafficschool.com, it's simple and I think it's legal in every state, the only thing is that you have to take a certain amount of time on each quiz, so you can't just go ahead when you've read everything, I would just let it go until I came back from something, and then do the quiz, 20 or 3 questions 17 or 18 times, it all has to equal out, that's why the quizzes are timed, it's 8 hours in a room, or 8 hours in your room. I got my ticket because I didn't have my new stickers on my car, and they actually suspended my license! f*cking cops

silly girl, sanity is for boys
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  10:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
get a list of sites that do it, and do a google search for answer keys. whichever one has the best list of answers is the one I would choose.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  12:12:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just try to outrun the cops. . . always worked for me.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  02:11:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MOVIE QUOTE:

"They don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase you."

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  6:28:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks you guys, I can't believe someone would get their license suspended for not having tags! That was why I got a fix it ticket instead of my second speeding ticket. I'll definatly take the suggestion of doing a bit at TIMe. I can't deal with being in one place fore eight hours.Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  05:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I learned recently that here in Germany you actually have to GIVE them back your license for the period of suspension. Is that true in the States as well?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000