Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 PSP or Ipod?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
guitarted Posted - 04/16/2005 : 2:38:53 PM
Which would you choose? I plan on going to the Sony Store within the next week and deciding if i really want a PSP over an Ipod.

Gigs upon gigs of memory for music is nice, but I think I'd rather have a more versatile toy like a PSP. Also, you can buy more memory for a PSP, though it still its nothing close to 20 Gigs.

I really don't know enough yet to make a great argument, thats why I've brought it to the boards.

I'll also let you know what sort of neat things i learn at the Sony Store
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
vmody2 Posted - 04/25/2005 : 11:43:45 AM

hey you can just get a free iPod if you want.

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=14454453
http://www.FreeDigitalCameras.com/?r=16587932
Just follow the link, sign up for the offer, and refer some people. Everyone is usually scared to do the offers, but I've done it and it can be trusted. YOu can sign up for blockbuster, or eFax. eFax is good because you don't get charged, all you do is sign up and they give a free one month trial, and cancel before the month ends. Give it a shot.
dan p. Posted - 04/18/2005 : 5:29:42 PM
not into gaming. such a concept does not compute.
Fleabass76 Posted - 04/17/2005 : 6:28:52 PM
I'm not that into gaming anymore as it tends to waste my time, so I would definetely go with the iPod.
dan p. Posted - 04/17/2005 : 5:02:24 PM
psp. if the thing had a toaster, i'd just sell all the rest of my stuff.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/17/2005 : 3:18:11 PM
Like everyone else has said... it's hard to compare the two since they're primarily for 2 different things. If you want to take large amounts of music with you wherever you go, IPOD. If you want to have music with you sometimes but be able to play video games on the crapper, PSP.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 04/16/2005 : 11:41:24 PM
I have a 20 gig IPOD and it goes EVERYWHERE with me. I don't know how long it's been since I actually listened to a CD. If I buy a CD, the first time it comes out of the case is to go into my computer to be loaded into ITunes and put on my IPOD.

I'm not really into video games much, so I'd say IPOD if I were given this choice.

But as was already said, if you're more into music, go with the IPOD, if you'd rather have a game machine you can take anywhere, get the PSP.

therippa Posted - 04/16/2005 : 10:33:55 PM
The two really can't be compared, they are meant for two different purposes.

If you want to listen to a large amount of music on it and have a great battery life, go with the ipod. If you want to have a little bit of your music with you, but be able to play games, get the psp.
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/16/2005 : 8:01:22 PM
Hhhmmm . . . I dunno, though choice. Personally, i'd love to get my hands on a PSP. They look cool as hell.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000