Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Check That 1 Guy out......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 03/29/2005 : 6:50:05 PM
No, I haven't become homosexual, it's the name of an act. Tom informs me that this will prolly be an opener for future TR dates. I personally can't wait. Sounds very kewl!! Reminds me of a solo version of Soul Coughing, SC being one of TR's fave bands I might add. Make sure you check out the news clip as well for a better description of what he does.

http://www.that1guy.com/pages/Video.html

ENJOY!!!!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 03/09/2006 : 01:17:50 AM
He was so amazing. I hope to see him again really soon...
Fluffy Posted - 03/08/2006 : 5:16:35 PM
Since I made reference to him in The Drummstick thread I figured I should bring this back around. With more thinking, lets get Greg Howard, That1Guy and Drummstick all onstage together. very KEWL I would think.
therippa Posted - 05/19/2005 : 1:36:01 PM
I saw this guy last night at the Sweetwater, and his videos do him no justice whatsoever. Usually I grimace at opening acts, but this guy put on a phenomenal show.
Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2005 : 5:17:46 PM
Since he is opening a good number of the shows on our West Coast run I thought I would bring this back up to the top for everyone to check out. Get there early to discover some new music and maybe even a new favorite band!
rubylith Posted - 03/30/2005 : 08:43:53 AM
isnt he in a few DMB videos? Everyday comes to mind...
KevinLesko Posted - 03/29/2005 : 8:27:11 PM
Awesome, I too am a fairly big Soul Coughing fan so I'll check it out when I get home.

And since we are talking about Soul Coughing, I am still raving about Mike Doughty's new solo cd (out in May)

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5654&SearchTerms=soul,coughing
Robin Posted - 03/29/2005 : 8:20:48 PM
I agree, very much like Soul coughing solo. They're one of my favorites. I got to hang out with a couple of them from a past tour with Chris Whitley,so talented and so kewl. Peace, Robin

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000