Check That 1 Guy out......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  6:50:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No, I haven't become homosexual, it's the name of an act. Tom informs me that this will prolly be an opener for future TR dates. I personally can't wait. Sounds very kewl!! Reminds me of a solo version of Soul Coughing, SC being one of TR's fave bands I might add. Make sure you check out the news clip as well for a better description of what he does.

http://www.that1guy.com/pages/Video.html

ENJOY!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  8:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, very much like Soul coughing solo. They're one of my favorites. I got to hang out with a couple of them from a past tour with Chris Whitley,so talented and so kewl. Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  8:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome, I too am a fairly big Soul Coughing fan so I'll check it out when I get home.

And since we are talking about Soul Coughing, I am still raving about Mike Doughty's new solo cd (out in May)

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5654&SearchTerms=soul,coughing

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  08:43:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
isnt he in a few DMB videos? Everyday comes to mind...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  5:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since he is opening a good number of the shows on our West Coast run I thought I would bring this back up to the top for everyone to check out. Get there early to discover some new music and maybe even a new favorite band!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2005 :  1:36:01 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw this guy last night at the Sweetwater, and his videos do him no justice whatsoever. Usually I grimace at opening acts, but this guy put on a phenomenal show.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2006 :  5:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since I made reference to him in The Drummstick thread I figured I should bring this back around. With more thinking, lets get Greg Howard, That1Guy and Drummstick all onstage together. very KEWL I would think.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  01:17:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He was so amazing. I hope to see him again really soon...

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000