Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Funny little story

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/13/2005 : 10:11:47 AM
I was working my usual late night at Sub-Way when a pretty girl from Smoothie King came over to order a sandwhich. Small talk began, and then I said :

Pedro : "So, I heard you boss is a huge fucking prick."
Pretty Girl : ( smiles )
Pedro : (pauses for a second) "Your his girlfriend arent you?"
Pretty Girl : "Yeah."
Pedro : "Oh shit."

As soon as I had asked that question I remembered seeing her in normal clothes helping him re-organize the store the day before. . . .my foot didnt taste so good.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/15/2005 : 3:10:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Oozle

quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

Love the Dark Tower quote HTG. Did you finish the series yet? Can't say I enjoyed the ending, it was good, but I savored the journey more than anything else.

I have felt that way about many of Stephen King's books. They are awesome with the character building and story but they kind of loose it at the end. Like he felt, this has gone on long enough, better just wrap it up and the ending is stupid. Love the man, but his endings could use a bit of oomph.

I can agree with that statement, especially after I finished 'Black House.' 'The Talisman' was such an amazing story, and I had high hopes for the sequel. Good up untill the end, where the last 50 pages are all one big blur, and a sucky ending. Also, 'From a Buick 8' had a stupid finish. . .wait, the whole book sucked.
Oozle Posted - 03/14/2005 : 1:30:50 PM
quote:

Love the Dark Tower quote HTG. Did you finish the series yet? Can't say I enjoyed the ending, it was good, but I savored the journey more than anything else.

I have felt that way about many of Stephen King's books. They are awesome with the character building and story but they kind of loose it at the end. Like he felt, this has gone on long enough, better just wrap it up and the ending is stupid. Love the man, but his endings could use a bit of oomph.
TalkingNeurons Posted - 03/14/2005 : 12:03:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by {=HTG=}

Not yet. I only have about 80 or so pages on the third book...

Ha, I've already finished it. Bitch.
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/14/2005 : 03:31:47 AM
quote:

Not yet. I only have about 80 or so pages on the third book, but I cant get enough of these stories. Stephen King is the man. I cant believe it took me so long to pick up the series.
dan p. Posted - 03/13/2005 : 7:41:49 PM
i gotta read that.
Arthen Posted - 03/13/2005 : 6:18:54 PM
dan p. Posted - 03/13/2005 : 5:49:30 PM
hahaha. yes! that's hilarious.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/13/2005 : 5:45:22 PM
Man I eat at Subway almost every tuesday. Get two foot long of whatever the special is, and then I have lunch for the rest of the week. Works out splendidly.

Except Cheese Steak, I don't eat that one. Ick.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000