Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Would Tim Wear These?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tericee Posted - 03/13/2005 : 05:01:13 AM
John (my boyfriend) and I went to Luxembourg over President's Day weekend. We were walking around the shopping district and saw some very interesting glasses/goggles in a store window:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tericee/detail?.dir=d708&.dnm=3533.jpg&.src=ph
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Robin Posted - 04/15/2005 : 10:05:45 PM
Kewl, then you'll have to post a picture of you wearing them! Peace, Robin
tericee Posted - 04/15/2005 : 08:00:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Robin

Those outfits are amazing too.Not sure I could pull it off either LOL! I love unusual, but wearable clothing. I really like the boots the girls are wearing in the second picture.You never know what you can wear though till you put it on. You may want to try it Teri... Peace, Robin

Actually, if I see those boots, I'm going to see how much they cost. If they're under 100 Euros, I might go for it. If you visit the EXATMO website, you'll see that almost all their models wear them. I don't know if the company makes them or not, though.
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/14/2005 : 3:23:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

They've got some pretty cool outfits for women, too, but I don't think I could pull off the look...

Wow, that blonde far left looks hot.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 04/14/2005 : 2:30:05 PM
I'm sure if either of you couldn't pull that outfit off, someone would help you.
Robin Posted - 04/14/2005 : 1:29:55 PM
Those outfits are amazing too.Not sure I could pull it off either LOL! I love unusual, but wearable clothing. I really like the boots the girls are wearing in the second picture.You never know what you can wear though till you put it on. You may want to try it Teri... Peace, Robin
tericee Posted - 04/14/2005 : 06:50:51 AM
They've got some pretty cool outfits for women, too, but I don't think I could pull off the look...

Robin Posted - 04/12/2005 : 7:13:32 PM
Wow, what a cool coat. Yep, I could see him in that. Peace, Robin
tericee Posted - 04/12/2005 : 07:39:55 AM
Here's yet another cool thing I can't afford, but I think it would look good on Fluffy:

http://exatmo.de/modegalerie/Seiten/EXATMO-2.htm
http://exatmo.de/modegalerie/Seiten/EXATMO-5.htm

We saw the coat the EXATMO gallery in an Austrian ski town called Kitzbuehel. All their stuff is kind of an interesting combination of leather/western, bavarian, and/or renaissance. The coat costs something like 1800 Euros. Crazy!
tericee Posted - 03/28/2005 : 03:05:33 AM
They are $500 in the States, probably even more in Euros. You might do better buying them there...

teri
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/26/2005 : 2:26:11 PM
I still think the one on top looks like something out of the Matrix. A sentinel or whatever they called them.
Fluffy Posted - 03/26/2005 : 1:53:22 PM
TR might wear them, BUT I would definitely wear the full headpiece one shown on the top. Sooo if you get back by there you can pick one up for me!! THANX
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/15/2005 : 08:49:53 AM
That's nuts. I drove to South Carolina once last summer.
tericee Posted - 03/13/2005 : 3:45:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Must be nice to tool around all over the world on a weekend. I frequently dream of weekend getaways to Lichtenstein or Djbouti

It is! It's even nicer to do so with a significant other. John and I have a great time everywhere we go! We haven't made it to Lichtenstein yet, but it's on our list of places to go, since we love the movie "A Knight's Tale."

I've started trying to document some of my travels on http://www.VirtualTourist.com. I haven't put much good stuff in there yet, but it has a little world map that shows all the countries I've been to in blue. (I'm tericee on there too.)
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/13/2005 : 12:31:39 PM
Must be nice to tool around all over the world on a weekend. I frequently dream of weekend getaways to Lichtenstein or Djbouti.

Anyway, no one would look better in those than Tim Reynolds. Though the red bobby hat he wears during Radar Contact on the Fox Theater DVD is unbeatable, I think.
PJK Posted - 03/13/2005 : 08:59:25 AM
In a heartbeat!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000