Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Formal Request for Tim.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crash258 Posted - 11/09/2001 : 4:16:19 PM
I thought I'd put in a formal song request. Im not gonna be one of those fuck up's that shout requests all the time. Anyways on to the point.

If anyone is out there (fluffy), ask Tim to play "Kundalini Bonfire" tonight, that would be so awesome, its my Favorite.

thanks,
Philip

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2001 : 04:39:13 AM
More of that synchronicity I like to harp on. It is truly amazing when that kind of stuff happens. IT really makes you stop and question or way of looking at things. There really has to be something to the power of suggestive thought. Has anyone seen Manchurian Candidate, I better stop there b4 the federal govt shows up on my doorstep. I have said to much, Hopefully they will not show up and stop me from
crash258 Posted - 11/10/2001 : 09:18:45 AM
Sister?, oh, thats the alien right? I read in a post somewhere I think. Yeah so thats awesome, you didnt even know to ask him, but it still was played.

kick ass,
Philip

Fluffy Posted - 11/10/2001 : 07:15:21 AM
He played it. SISTER must have telepathically picked up on your request and conveyed the message to Tim cause i did not get this message until after the show. Believe it or not!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000