Formal Request for Tim.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  4:16:19 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought I'd put in a formal song request. Im not gonna be one of those fuck up's that shout requests all the time. Anyways on to the point.

If anyone is out there (fluffy), ask Tim to play "Kundalini Bonfire" tonight, that would be so awesome, its my Favorite.

thanks,
Philip

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  07:15:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He played it. SISTER must have telepathically picked up on your request and conveyed the message to Tim cause i did not get this message until after the show. Believe it or not!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  09:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sister?, oh, thats the alien right? I read in a post somewhere I think. Yeah so thats awesome, you didnt even know to ask him, but it still was played.

kick ass,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  04:39:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
More of that synchronicity I like to harp on. It is truly amazing when that kind of stuff happens. IT really makes you stop and question or way of looking at things. There really has to be something to the power of suggestive thought. Has anyone seen Manchurian Candidate, I better stop there b4 the federal govt shows up on my doorstep. I have said to much, Hopefully they will not show up and stop me from
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000