Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Primus

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 06/21/2004 : 01:40:56 AM
I haven't seen a concert since April when I saw Leo Kottke...Next Friday, I'm seeing Primus...I can't wait! My dad, who usually takes me to concerts, gets to sit out of this one...So this is my first...uh...un-supervised...show...So you know what I'll be doing (before, during, and after the fact). Interestingly enough, my dad loves Primus. And so does Leo Kottke. It is a strange world, aye. It is.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Posted - 06/26/2004 : 1:30:01 PM
God damn,one of the best shows I've ever seen...I've never seen that much energy at a concert before...Plus getting to watch lake freightors (my second favorite thing in the world) go by during the show was cool...Too Many Puppies was very cool, with images of soldiers being projected onto big, white balloons behind the band...At intermission, they were playing an old 1960's anti-marijuana film, it was hysterical considering what the dread-locked man next to me gave me..."here man, help me out...keep it down..." Hahaha! Security was rediculous, though, they patted everyone down before they took tickets, it pissed me off...But the band was definately ON all night, god damn...I suggest everyone see them if they get a chance, it is definately worth it...Also, there was a suprisingly high number of kids younger than myself there, with parents...I can only imagine, "No, dad, Les doesn't do drugs, none of them do...they're just...stupid..." But they all seemed to have a good time, everyone did...There was a giant Hispanic man next to me, long hair, big beard, his name was Pablo...he nearly jumped on me several times...
La Mer De Noms Posted - 06/25/2004 : 9:11:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Saint Jude

I would like to see them on this tour as well, but have a gig that night.

when's that?
Saint Jude Posted - 06/22/2004 : 12:53:36 AM
I would like to see them on this tour as well, but have a gig that night.

Macht Posted - 06/21/2004 : 11:28:16 PM
I don't like the band, but enjoy yourself at the show :)
Jay Posted - 06/21/2004 : 7:37:20 PM
Jess, interestingly enough, my friend's sister who is taking us to the show...is named...Jesse...And yes, Leo Kottke loves Primus, I read that somewhere and have also heard him say something about them in a radio interview...I guess he likes "Frizzle Fry." Pretty cool stuff...I'm excited as hell...
Jess Posted - 06/21/2004 : 2:49:04 PM
I saw them when they were in Austin 2004.02.29... awesome show!

...the last show that I'd seen at that venue was the Willie and Friends gig with TIM...
SandyCarl Posted - 06/21/2004 : 08:07:44 AM
Leo Kottke loves Primus?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000