Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 albums

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcbTIM Posted - 11/06/2001 : 01:33:36 AM
I was just wondering where I could buy some more Tim CDs. I currently have Nomadic Wavelenght and Stream. When I was in San Francisco visiting my dad (I live in L.A.), I went to about three or four stores before I could find either of the ones I now have. I'm really into the acoustic feel, so I want some more of the same. I've been playing the guitar for a year and a half now and I want to learn some more of his songs. So if any of you can recommend what and where to buy the CDs, it would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 05:53:05 AM
By the way, I said to HELP save the world, I didn't say it would save the world, but every little bit helps! Buy away!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/07/2001 : 05:51:08 AM
Yea, just look for any of my posts at the bottom of the list. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Evergreen Posted - 11/06/2001 : 07:44:11 AM
Definitely get See Into Your Soul!!!! And if you get ALL of Tim's stuff you will be helping to save the whole universe not just the world. The TR3/Puke Matrix recordings are superb as well. That's the stuff that should be played at any shopping mall!! Pick up all the ones on Fluffy's list and you will be psyched!

pcbTIM Posted - 11/06/2001 : 02:55:44 AM
thanks a lot. this is much easier than having to go to those crowded malls and listening to either the muzac they play or the "hit of the week" by Britney Spears or NSYNC

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/06/2001 : 02:35:17 AM
Ok, I found the other one. This should help you decide in what order to get ALL of Tim's albums.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=400

Obviously it is Fluffy's post that I'm trying to draw attention to. That's just another example of Fluffy's thread killing power.

Peace

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/06/2001 : 02:32:26 AM
I'll start with this link because I found it first...

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=411

-Jason-

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/06/2001 : 02:28:10 AM
Man, DEFINATELY buy the cds thru THIS SITE. Tim gets a kickback that he wouldn't otherwise, and he is donating that kickback to some noteworthy charity that will save the world. That sounds exaggerated, but you never know, it might help save the world. So I know WHERE you should buy them (HERE) but what to buy is a different story.

I hear Gossip Of the Neurons is good (am I right jon?). That's next for me I guess. Fluffy delineated all of the cds on one post, I'll see if I can find it....

Peace

-Jason-

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000