Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Apc touring again.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 10/24/2003 : 11:19:53 AM
So A Perfect Circle is on tour now, probably their last tour for a few years, due to the fact maynard is going to go back and work w/ TOOL in the summer.

So i got tix to see them here in Saint Paul. Not bad seats... about paralel w/ the sound guys, off to the left, in a hockey areana venue. Im going w/ a bunch of friends so it will be fun.

So after a week or two it is announced that APC will be playing a brand new theater in milwaukee (my home town). And my girlfriend, being a fan, wanted to go. (She is curently attending valporaso U) the show was the sunday after thanksgivig, so we would both be home. so i concour with here emotions.

So i set my alarm for 9:45 this morning, because there is a presale for the show online. I first hit my alarm, not really waking up or realizing what it is for. it goes off again, and i notice it is 9:51.
The tix go on sale at 10.

So i get up, open up comp, go take a piss, come back. Milwaukee isnt up in the presale site yet. so i wait... as my clock turnes exactly to 10 i refresh the page. milwaukee is up.

This theater looks great, i always wanted to see apc in a theater, because i dont really like pits and large crowds, and theater is more of the style of apc's music. anyway......
so i got Orchestra 3, Row B, Seats one and two.

Maybe there is a god.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 10/24/2003 : 1:10:53 PM
nah seriously though, that is awesome, that theatre show is going to be amazing, have a blast!
KevinLesko Posted - 10/24/2003 : 1:09:48 PM
so?
Saint Jude Posted - 10/24/2003 : 11:21:56 AM
so i just noticed i started all my paragraphs except the last with 'so'.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000