Apc touring again.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2003 :  11:19:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So A Perfect Circle is on tour now, probably their last tour for a few years, due to the fact maynard is going to go back and work w/ TOOL in the summer.

So i got tix to see them here in Saint Paul. Not bad seats... about paralel w/ the sound guys, off to the left, in a hockey areana venue. Im going w/ a bunch of friends so it will be fun.

So after a week or two it is announced that APC will be playing a brand new theater in milwaukee (my home town). And my girlfriend, being a fan, wanted to go. (She is curently attending valporaso U) the show was the sunday after thanksgivig, so we would both be home. so i concour with here emotions.

So i set my alarm for 9:45 this morning, because there is a presale for the show online. I first hit my alarm, not really waking up or realizing what it is for. it goes off again, and i notice it is 9:51.
The tix go on sale at 10.

So i get up, open up comp, go take a piss, come back. Milwaukee isnt up in the presale site yet. so i wait... as my clock turnes exactly to 10 i refresh the page. milwaukee is up.

This theater looks great, i always wanted to see apc in a theater, because i dont really like pits and large crowds, and theater is more of the style of apc's music. anyway......
so i got Orchestra 3, Row B, Seats one and two.

Maybe there is a god.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2003 :  11:21:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so i just noticed i started all my paragraphs except the last with 'so'.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2003 :  1:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2003 :  1:10:53 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nah seriously though, that is awesome, that theatre show is going to be amazing, have a blast!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000