Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 a good joke...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 09/26/2003 : 6:21:23 PM

Louis's girlfriend, Glenda, invited him over to have dinner with her parents. Because this was such a big event, she told him that she would also like to make love for the first time with him afterwards. Louis is amazed, and realizes that he has to go out and buy condoms. So he goes to teh drug store and asks the pharmacist, who proceeds to tell Lou everything about sex and condoms. He then asks Louis if he'd like the 3-pack, the 10-pack, or the "family Pack." Lou says that he think's he'll be rather busy so he gets the Family pack.

The next day, Glenda picks him up, and they get to her parent's house. She takes him to the dinner table, where her parent's are seated. Louis offers to say grace, and bows his head. Five minutes pass. Louis is deep in prayer, looking at the ground. Glenda leans over and says, "I had no idea you were this religous!" Louis looks up and says

"I had no idea your father was a pharmacist!"
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LoveToday Posted - 09/29/2003 : 08:04:09 AM
A man was walking down the street. He walked along an 8 foot fence that surrounded the local mental hospital. As he rounded the corner he could hear some patients out in the recreation yard. They were chanting "Fourteen! Fourteen! Fourteen!" The man was curious and went over to a knothole to peer in. A finger came through the knothole and poked him right in the eye. The crowd roared behind the fence "Fifteen! Fifteen! Fifteen!".
thomasode Posted - 09/27/2003 : 3:18:56 PM
HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 09/27/2003 : 09:58:24 AM
AH! I am so bummed... I heard this before... I think I read it in like 'Seventeen' mag a few years back... only they made it out to be a true story!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000