a good joke...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2003 :  6:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Louis's girlfriend, Glenda, invited him over to have dinner with her parents. Because this was such a big event, she told him that she would also like to make love for the first time with him afterwards. Louis is amazed, and realizes that he has to go out and buy condoms. So he goes to teh drug store and asks the pharmacist, who proceeds to tell Lou everything about sex and condoms. He then asks Louis if he'd like the 3-pack, the 10-pack, or the "family Pack." Lou says that he think's he'll be rather busy so he gets the Family pack.

The next day, Glenda picks him up, and they get to her parent's house. She takes him to the dinner table, where her parent's are seated. Louis offers to say grace, and bows his head. Five minutes pass. Louis is deep in prayer, looking at the ground. Glenda leans over and says, "I had no idea you were this religous!" Louis looks up and says

"I had no idea your father was a pharmacist!"

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2003 :  09:58:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AH! I am so bummed... I heard this before... I think I read it in like 'Seventeen' mag a few years back... only they made it out to be a true story!
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2003 :  3:18:56 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

LoveToday
Chatterbox

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  08:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A man was walking down the street. He walked along an 8 foot fence that surrounded the local mental hospital. As he rounded the corner he could hear some patients out in the recreation yard. They were chanting "Fourteen! Fourteen! Fourteen!" The man was curious and went over to a knothole to peer in. A finger came through the knothole and poked him right in the eye. The crowd roared behind the fence "Fifteen! Fifteen! Fifteen!".

I childproof my home... and they still get in!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000